FEB 14 - I LOVE YOU GD

Caporegime
Hello dreadfuls :)

Because I live in the future I can tell you already that Valentine's Day - invented by the Romans in 1066 - is going to be your best one yet. Yes, even you Roar87!

Valentine's Day is recognised as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love - NO TOUCHING! - in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country which is a shame because it should be. Romancing The Stone is a great film, although I don't care for The Jewel In the Nile, its 1985 sequel.

Danny deVito.

So, to love and of course the Shakespeare which I will now explain.

Shake getting it ON said:
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.

Shakedog has some pretty sweet Bounty bars, as many as a swimming pool without horizon (note: I don't think this translates as well as S-dog would have hoped, not that clever after all, is he?)

Pretty big boast about, I think, his genitals in line 2, nice to see that for a touch of rarity. Class.

Not sure what line 3 is about, something about the plurality of sexy chocolate bars? I don't think that even makes sense, does it? The more sexy Bounty Bars in my swimming pool I have, the more love I give to you and then they get on a treadmill and does it take off?

No one knows and so it goes, nothing to be done.

And now to the meat of the conversation sandwich. Every one of you is a man or lady slayer so full of sexy times that it is barely believable you find time to type on this forum:

all of GD said:
OH I BETTER STOP BEING IN SUCH A GREAT RELATIONSHIP TO POST SOME TOP QUALITY THREADS AND OR COMMENTS IN A THOUGH-PROVOKING THREAD IVE JUST READ ON THE GD

What are you lovelies up to today for your special one (noting that my today is your still-to-come-day, see future reference above).

Ideas off the top of my head:

1. Go to zoo, do not re-enact American Psycho chapter.
2. Go for a great meal but do not re-enact American Psycho chapter.
3. Have some friends round but do not re-enact American Psycho chapter.
4. Go out clubbing, have some drinks, do whatever, but do not re-enact American Psycho chapter.
5. End up acknowledging your guilt in a taped confession, end up in a gunfight, head for the Exit.

Hope you all have a fab day, post pictures or stories :)

Soldato
My wife's going to have a go at me for spending money getting her roses/card/chocolates etc. But i'd rather that then her having a go at me for NOT doing it :)

Soldato
GD singletons trying to comprehend the Valentine's experience. Like opening the eyes mid chug to find the dog looking at you that way; head to the side and desperate to understand.

X9WDtQz.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m single too, but it is the night of love, so I might treat myself to a 24 hour Brazzers membership.
No need - the Internet's most popular Hub of adult entertainment is offering free Premium access on Valentine's Day :D

Obligatory Ideas:

1. If in a relationship, give your significant other a solid high five in the morning - this is proven to dramatically enhance sexual attraction and will lead to immediate derobing and intimate activity - so be careful where you deliver it!

2. If not in a relationship - go forth and wander the streets proferring your palm to potentially-eligible other-halves - if one should be lucky enough to choose to join you in holy five-mony, then escalate to finger-guns, and you are guaranteed a date with a happy ending.

Back
Top Bottom