Poll: Is it time to shave it all off?

Is it time to shave it all off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Entirely up to you, if you want shave it off, if your happy with what you have (is left) then stay as you are.

**** what anybody else thinks, it’s down to you and what your happy with.
You've got a combover yeah? :p

OP that top pic could be a pic of my bonce, I tried to make the best of it for years but last time I was at the barbers I realised how pointless and ridiculous it was and bought some clippers. Much as I'd love a full head of hair that ship has sailed. Crop it down to 1-2 and grow some face fuzz.

Caporegime
You've got a combover yeah? :p
Nah, I’m lucky (unlucky?) enough to have a full head of hair, it’s mega thick although greying rapidly, my old mans hair is just starting to thin now but he’s 80 so I think I’m stuck with it.

I do have a mate, a lot younger than me who’s been losing it for years, he shaved it off but then grew it back, he’s happier back as he was.

Associate
I'm having a similar issues, i'm not to bad currently, still have full coverage (barely!), it's going a bit fluffy at the front wear it's going very thin.

Man of Honour
My hair is naturally fairly sparse and very thin and dry - like a baby's hair - so I dread the day it actually starts thinning as well. Especially as I have two crowns, so it will be a double bald spot. They were visible and looked slightly balding even when I was a little kid.

Currently 39 and no grey/receding hairline/actual thinning.

Associate
Whilst you still have what you've got, give it a go. If you don't like it just grow it back.
Once you get over the initial shock it's really quite liberating to never worry about your hair again.

I went down the similar path of grade 3,2 and now 1. Looking back I should have probably just gone straight to grade 1 and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom