DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Associate
Afternoon all,

I'm sorry if his has been spouted all over the forums before but I've not had this issue before in my new system that I built over Christmas.

It was working perfectly fine but recently I have been have BSOD and reporting its a watchdog violation. I've scanned the internet for some help and tried nearly everything.

I freshly installed Windows this morning and let it do it's updates and updated drivers like i did from the start.

Is anyone with the correct knowledge able to look over my event viewer logs and see if you can work out the issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Need anymore info? Please ask me and I'll supply what I can.

EDIT

I didn't have any Windows updates and was running 1809 for a couple of weeks before this issue came about.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Good that you got sorted mate I never o/c my card happy with the performance couldn’t be annoyed fiddling with settings and all that stuff lol.
Thanks man, happier that the card I have now has samsung memory as I believe the Micron memory is what most likely failed on my Aorus Xtreme.

Got to say though, OCUK were brilliant and sorting my RMA, very quick and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom