Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New build. It was fun cramming everything into this mini ITX case.

NZXT H200 ITX case
NZXT X62 Kraken
Intel 9700k
Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC
Asrock Phantom Gaming Z390 ITX
Corsair 16GB Vengeance RGB Pro
Corsair SF750 Platinum SFX PSU
Samsung 500GB M.2
Samsung 1TD SSD
2 x Noctua Chromax fans
Dell U2719D

H200_Build_01.jpg

H200_Build_02.jpg

H200_Build_03.jpg

H200_Build_04.jpg

and on the desk.

Desk_Setup_Feb_2019_01.jpg

Too big.

Try an NCASE! (it actually fits all of these components).

Associate
I think i have the slightly taller version of that case, really nice cases though, although i would say the thumbscrews are pretty crap.

new card i got from MM for bargain price

gBi8BVh.jpg

Man of Honour
Thanks with the Karlby being a worktop is there much DIY required to put it together?!

The worktop literally comes as a single piece of worktop, so only DIY involved is screwing the legs on and putting together the Alex drawers. The worktop isn’t fixed to the drawers, just sitting on top, but the weight of the desktop ensures it doesn’t move

Soldato
C4nC4ZG.jpg.png

Had to buy some new ear pads for my Phillips Fidellio X1 headphones as mine are utterly shagged. It seems so stupid to have such good build quality, then use non removable pads... Even the newer X2 model is no better as it has removable pads, but is almost impossible to buy new pads for them.

t0psvZ7.jpg.png

Edit: That was easy, they just slipped over the casing and seem to be on there pretty tight. They feel as comfy as the original pads which is good as I wear these for hours at a time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Same, i'm paying the equivelent of £50 / month for limited 4g connection, 120gb per month and get speeds of upto 14mb/s :(

I'm going to seriously miss my internet where I am when I go back to university - when house hunting for where I am now, I checked out Hyperoptic's website and found they service a few blocks around my area, and they're pretty fab. £23 pcm for 150Mb up/down. I don't bother with any more, as I already saturate a lot of websites. The only difference it would make is Steam downloads, which is pretty rare and not worth the jump to £40 for 1Gb. Plus, I have no way of getting the speed directly to my computer due a recent room swap :(

Back
Top Bottom