The Highwaymen - Netflix

Associate
Strangely for a Netflix film, it’s being released in the cinemas a fortnight before the Netflix release. Wouldn’t surprise me if the lead actors asked for that.
Must have Oscar hopes - needs to run for 2 weeks at a certain amount of cinemas before home release to qualify. Another reason why ppl are not bothering watching oscars anymore

Soldato
Strangely for a Netflix film, it’s being released in the cinemas a fortnight before the Netflix release. Wouldn’t surprise me if the lead actors asked for that.
I think they actually started doing this with selected other films last year - admittedly in the US (I seem to recall Annhilation was a cinematic release)

Cant watch the clip at work but will look out for it over the weekend - certainly enjoy WH in majority of things (although didn't enjoy True Detective at all) al the way back to cheers :)

Soldato
Looks good but I am disappointed as I got my hopes up that Netflix were showing the Sam Jones cheese-fest from the 80, "The Highwayman". I used to love watching that as a kid. I loved the cast. "Jacko" Jackson was always a hoot, Flash Gordon, Voyager's Tuvok and Claudia from B5. Awesome!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094479/

Oh man, the suggestions on that page are like my dream viewing as a kid. Street Hawk, Manimal, Blue Thunder and Automan. :D

Back
Top Bottom