Touchy feely friends

Soldato
Spiritual Platonic love. Is it possible to love a friend and already be in a loving relationship with a wife or husband? I am happily married, for example. However, I have some amazing friends and I'm sure I love them all in some way. The sort of problem (not sure if this is the right word) is that my friends are all really exorbitant when it comes to displaying their emotions and I am quite often/always getting hugged, kissed and touched by them. I've become quite used to it now but sometimes it leaves me quite confused and unaware and overwhelmed, as to how to respond.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'd have no issue with this, by my o/h would as she's not like that at all and it would bother her. That's the only issue I can see with such a situation. If you're cool with it and your o/h is then it's all good.

Soldato
I mean you can pretend you aren't attracted to other people of the opposite sex outside your relationship and let them hug and kiss you under the guise of friendship if you want, I'd personally just not mention it to your partner

Soldato
Nothing wrong with a friendly hello blowjob is there?

Blowjob or brojob? choo choo!

my friends are all really exorbitant when it comes to displaying their emotions and I am quite often/always getting hugged, kissed and touched by them.

Are these people the same or opposite sex ethan?

Are they slipping in a bit of tongue when kissing you? Or just on the cheek European style?

Back
Top Bottom