2018/19 Manager Merry-Go-Round

Soldato
Caporegime
yeah you’d have to be a incredibly thick to read into that, players/managers say similar stuff all the time when joining clubs

Soldato
West Brom have sacked Darren Moore after the draw with Ipswich. They are in 4th place FFS.

Football at times, really is a load of toilet..

Don
West Brom have sacked Darren Moore after the draw with Ipswich. They are in 4th place FFS.

Football at times, really is a load of toilet..

It looks stupid on paper but WBA have probably the best squad in the league and they're under performing massively. Their home form is a disaster and they looked completely clueless when we beat them last week. A draw against Ipswich is a disaster in itself!

I'm suspect they're banking on going back up this season, they will lose all their better players if they don't and probably spiral out of control. As long as they get someone in who has done it before and manage to get them up, it might be a wise decision.

Don
OP
Sounds like it's about to be announced. Great news for Spurs if true too. With the Utd and Real jobs off the table there doesn't appear to be anywhere for Poch to go now.

Don
OP
Where does that leave the Outdated One? Juventus perhaps?
After his reaction to Utd's win there? The job he probably wants now is the PSG job and he has been doing a lot of TV work with beIN Sports over in Qatar so there might be something there. The one job he could probably walk into would be a return to Inter but I'm not convinced he'd fancy it given how far behind Juve they are.

Back
Top Bottom