**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
Woodley lost, yay! :D

Just like Usman said: "Hey, this is the champion that just came in here, has dominated. And a lot of people hate. In this game we've got all these fickle fans that one day they love you, the next day they hate you. A lot of people hate on that man, but when you talk about the greatest Welterweights of all time that man's got to be in the conversation."

Soldato
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cody Garbrandt is an idiot. He's an excellent fighter but he gets into way too many wild exchanges. Imo he'd be a far more dangerous fighter if he remained more controlled during fights. It's entertaining for the fans, but hurling bombs at Munhoz like that was always going to be incredibly risky.

Permabanned
Just like Usman said: "Hey, this is the champion that just came in here, has dominated. And a lot of people hate. In this game we've got all these fickle fans that one day they love you, the next day they hate you. A lot of people hate on that man, but when you talk about the greatest Welterweights of all time that man's got to be in the conversation."

No. The smiley I put there = some facetiousness. Only a moron or/and extreme casual wouldn't know that Woodley is up there with welterweight greats. I've always disliked things about him, so no fickleness here either. And I've never genuinely hated him - my hate is reserved for that POS Jones.

Caporegime
Garbrandt fight was crazy!! Im guessing his leg was hurt pretty badly as he just threw down! Probably figured he may as well go for it.

Skipped the WMMA fight, joke it was on the main card when some of the undercard fights had the likes of Zabit.

Bad stoppage in the end with Askren and Lawler but I have to be honest I thought he was out as well, his arm went completely limp. That slam when Askren landed on his head :eek:

Usman looked amazing, complete and utter domination. Lol @ Woodley wanting a piece of GSP, he would’ve got crushed even worse than that, all he had was the Hail Mary overhand right. At least we don’t have to listen to his race baiting anymore, he can stick to his ‘rapping’ (LOL)

Shame Jon ‘Juiced to the gills’ Jones wins again, it would be the greatest moment in MMA history if someone ironed this cheating dirtbag out. Thing is what ****** me off with this guy is not only is he a cheat, he’s also a dirty fighter, whats with the knee to a downed opponent? Eye pokes are another of his specialities.

Associate
I was surprised Askren survived, but i thought the stoppage was BS as soon as i saw it.

Smiths performance was a bit disappointing, I was expecting a lot more action and him to try to take the fight to Jones.

Was glad to see Woodley dominated and dethroned.

Soldato
I was surprised Askren survived, but i thought the stoppage was BS as soon as i saw it.

Smiths performance was a bit disappointing, I was expecting a lot more action and him to try to take the fight to Jones.

Was glad to see Woodley dominated and dethroned.

100% this - although I've got a certain amount of sympathy for Herb Dean - I thought Lawler was out when his hand just flopped to the floor like that!

Not Askren's fault it ended like it did and he did exceptionally well to rally after Robbie's onslaught but I'd have liked to have seen a few rounds to what he is made of!

Not to mention that he's nixxed Dana's suggestion of an immediate rematch to focus on other fights!

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
means vs price was decent, means broke his ankle i believe when he dropped. couple of broken noses also in the other fights.

Back
Top Bottom