PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Same, game has been best ever until today, would you mind trying a game to see? early hours of this morning was fine for me too.
Only played a few games this morning and one just now before we had a power cut and it was fine as managed a solo chicken dinner. Tbf the game is running silky smooth for me since I disabled msi afterburner and rivatuner.

Oh you just played one... odd. Its messy for my mate too, he has same hardware.

Associate
Only played a few games this morning and one just now before we had a power cut and it was fine as managed a solo chicken dinner. Tbf the game is running silky smooth for me since I disabled msi afterburner and rivatuner.

Really? You sure it isn't placebo? To this day I still have stuttering etc on a beast of a system and it ****** me off. I wonder if it could be MSI AB/RTSS this whole time...

Soldato
Game is infested with cheaters. I won't be playing again.

What a sad state of affairs.

i tend to find the frequency builds, then a ban wave hits and wipes a lot of them out then it slowly builds again.....rinse and repeat. there's not much you can do though to be fair, all online multiplayer games are going to have cheaters so as a legitimate player you either just get on with it or move on to something else.

Can't remember the last time I saw one.
look harder :p

Caporegime
until you play realize the flare guns being common makes no difference. why ? because you can only fire only so many per circle. so it doesnt matter how many people find as the actual crates dropped from then arent that many. so it doesnt ruin gameplay just changes it slightly.

also you can use the flare gun tactically in circles.

Caporegime
there are plenty about you have to be in the white circle to fire them. also that crates are still left you see this in bottom right of your map. you either get weapons crate drop or armoured vehicle. there is only a couple of weapons drops per circle so not op. many people dont understand how to use them and just fire them at any point wasting the flares. tactically can be used when not many left to favour yourself so people fight over the loot. in weapons crate you get two lots of a normal airdrop. armoured vehicles just take more damage.

Soldato
I don't think I'm against that change on Erangel, though I would have been more in favour of them just upping the loot a bit. Either way, it ultimately means more loot on Erangel which is not a bad thing in my opinion. Anyone know when the new compounds will be formally updated to the main game?

Associate
Came across THE most blatant noob cheater I've seen in quite a while:

https://pubg.op.gg/user/kicknametakeass

Was auto aim snapping onto peoples heads, tracking people through the world. I mean just looking at his stats you can see he is a major cheater. Yet... he has played almost 70 games with no repercussions? That alone shows you the games anti-cheat has serious shortcomings.

Back
Top Bottom