Rachel Riley - political commentator.

Soldato
Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Not much to say here other than this will probably amuse a few people. Corbyn got an egg thrown at him. Owen Jones has been deploring such violence and Rachel Riley out of nowhere decided to wade in and hoist him on his petard a little. Jones is now throwing all kinds of hissy fits at her on Twitter right now. :D

Man of Honour
Eh?

I can't make any sense out of this. Besides, does anyone care what Owen Jones thinks?

If you assume that Corbyn is anti-Semite and assume that Jew hatred equates to Nazism then Owen's comments in regard to an earlier egging attack are a bit of an own goal in respect to the more recent attack.

All this really highlights is that Owen Jones is a bit of a knob and Rachel Riley should stay out of anything political.

Caporegime
Owen Jones is nothing more than a whinging little man child. How the media give him so much air time is beyond me. I can’t look at him without getting the urge to slap him silly. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone as much as him.

Soldato
I may have misunderstood this, but wasn't it the case that the original tweet by Owen Jones was an old tweet referring to Nick Griffin? Hence all the uproar because Riley is therefore indirectly comparing Corbyn to Griffin.

I thought that was what it was all about but I may be wrong, these twitter feeds move so fast!

Back
Top Bottom