Help me settle a Michael Jackson debate with a friend

Soldato
I've only seen part one, myself we all know the history of mj antics and his strange behaviour.

The only issue I have with wade and James is the fact in 2005 they defended him when they could have essentially got him into jail and punished for the disgusting horrible, vile things he has allegedly done.

As I said before we won't ever 100% know what he did once them doors were closed, his family will defend him as well there family.

Mculkin still to this days say nothing happened, but then again I I'm sure there were kids Savile didn't touch if they were lucky to escape the vile ****

In all of this it's mj kids that I feel for, they must be sick of it all, I hope as well they never got any abuse of course and if they didn't I just hope one day there family is left alone for there sake and mental well being.

If true then I hope James and wade get the help they need, doing this I don't see what they have to gain besides the money and living through it all again by bringing it up and using the media, I'm sure from a mental health point that wouldn't help being asked and interviewed about it daily going forward

It's horrible all round really

Soldato
do you think they've got together and fabricated the story for fame/money? what do you see as their endgame?
concentrating on the fine detail is all very well but it seems there is a consistent pattern of grooming which is a much more mental thing than physical

Money, exactly that.

• In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”
  • That same year, with Robson’s career, finances, and marriage in peril, he began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up.

Desperation to be famous, be someone and earn some coin. Spot it a mile off.

Soldato
Money, exactly that.

and nothing jackson did ever made you think 'thats a bit odd'.

i see lots of people always bring out the 'he's a child at heart' - its total BS - he didn't have a mental age of a child, he was an adult, with everything that brings.

Soldato
No doubt in my mind Jackson was a paedophile.

I have thought it for years, ever since the Jordan Chandler case, this documentary just strengthens my view.

But superfans will keep on covering their ears shouting lalalala...

Soldato
I've never got that arquement either, he may of acted like a child and I see people say we'll he didn't have a childhood. His brothers were all in the music industry when he was and there was never reports or similiar stuff with them.

Ive always found it odd Janet Jackson kept out of it and is now,

Soldato
Money, exactly that.

but surely men who both spent time with and performed on stage with michael jackson would have other, easier, ways to make money out of that legacy rather than saying their were subject to abuse?!
It's clear you don't want to think that the mental abuse suffered could have had massive effects for them in later life

Man of Honour
I've only seen part one, myself we all know the history of mj antics and his strange behaviour.

The only issue I have with wade and James is the fact in 2005 they defended him when they could have essentially got him into jail and punished for the disgusting horrible, vile things he has allegedly done.

Explained in the Oprah interview, basically they were still in love with him and would have done/said anything to defend him.
Abuse lasts a lifetime.

Caporegime

I have thought it for years, ever since the Jordan Chandler case, this documentary just strengthens my view.

How do you explain this then?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joevog...iJOA3FhrqTucisskn8wUptbgFc00N2QE#2e01d258640f

"Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of humankind. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk."

Whether MJ was a Paedo or not if he was sexually abused you do not write that as a 27 year old adult if you have been abused. In 2011 he wanted to direct a MJ production but the Jackson Estate declined. Do you do that if you were abused!?

Soldato

To be fair, you're doing exactly the same thing but on the other end of the stick.

There is no denying he did things that were deemed inappropriate (for example the sleepovers with children), there is concrete evidence for that. There is no denying he was mentally ill and this had an effect on his behavior. But there is no concrete evidence he actually did anything sexual towards the children. Hence he hasn't been done in a court of law. It's all still speculation.

As much as the arguments like 'he paid some of them off' etc are valid, so too are the points that 'at first they said he did nothing but now changed their minds'.

It's all a mess tbh and I doubt we'll all never know the real truth. But stating you know categorically either way and then belittling the opposing view doesn't help your case :p

Soldato
To be fair, you're doing exactly the same thing but on the other end of the stick.

There is no denying he did things that were deemed inappropriate (for example the sleepovers with children), there is concrete evidence for that. There is no denying he was mentally ill and this had an effect on his behavior. But there is no concrete evidence he actually did anything sexual towards the children. Hence he hasn't been done in a court of law. It's all still speculation.

As much as the arguments like 'he paid some of them off' etc are valid, so too are the points that 'at first they said he did nothing but now changed their minds'.

It's all a mess tbh and I doubt we'll all never know the real truth. But stating you know categorically either way and then belittling the opposing view doesn't help your case :p

So do you not believe that savile was a Paedo eteith then?

Man of Honour
Please explain. The guy is dead.

He was groomed over an amount of time by his hero, he felt loved and even went through a 'marriage' with him.
When he asked Jackson what was your favourite part in Hawaii Jackson replied 'You' - WOW.
He told lies in court because he was still in love with him, he told lies to his Psychiatrists but has now decided to tell the truth and wished he had done it sooner at the original trials.
An abuse victim can be a 25 stone rugby player but still scared of an 8 stone weakling who abused him 20 years ago.

Caporegime
He was groomed over an amount of time by his hero, he felt loved and even went through a 'marriage' with him.
When he asked Jackson what was your favourite part in Hawaii Jackson replied 'You' - WOW.
He told lies in court because he was still in love with him, he told lies to his Psychiatrists but has now decided to tell the truth and wished he had done it sooner at the original trials.
An abuse victim can be a 25 stone rugby player but still scared of an 8 stone weakling who abused him 20 years ago.

The guy has been dead for ten years. He cannot harm him. Why he didn't come out then? Just to make it clear I do have my suspicions that MJ was a Paedo and his music doesn't really interest me so I couldn't care either way but all I see from this documentary is $$$.

Soldato
So do you not believe that savile was a Paedo eteith then?

You kind of have me there :p. Though if I'm honest I don't know much about Savile or his case at all. Wasn't it a lot more clear cut, and didn't loads of people come out instantly about it and not changed their stories? And wasn't he actually 'done' for something in court (after his death iirc?). My point still stands though.

Back
Top Bottom