**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Samsung's claim form is a load of ****.

Just overloaded or rubbish at the moment.

Why not just send the buds out with the ******* phone?

Got all the way to the end after fighting twice and then it crashed. Hope it's not lost in their system somewhere as that will actually annoy me.

Love the s10 though, my finger print reader seems fine.

Soldato
I've managed to register my earbuds claim and made a screenshot of it for the claim ID. Thankfully I did as I haven't actually received an email but I reckon it's probably going to be completely clogged up with the amount of claims.

Soldato
Thanks mate.

It's just Action Launcher: Pixel Edition and Pixel Icon Pack that I've used here. Just a bit of time spent theming it.

The Date and Weather Widget is Google At a Glance.

Thanks bud. I didn't know I had it all this time, and that it woukd work with 3rd party launchers. Glad that it does.

Soldato
I've managed to register my earbuds claim and made a screenshot of it for the claim ID. Thankfully I did as I haven't actually received an email but I reckon it's probably going to be completely clogged up with the amount of claims.
Trying the website link to submit my claim. Been stuck at "We're processing your uploads..." for a while now.

Soldato
Claim form for the buds it's utter rubbish

It not accepting my postcode lol.

Going through the Samsung members, click on claim and takes me to a website and have to upload invoice etc

Thought it may do all this auto via the app and imei

Soldato
Just finished the claim after some earlier problems with the site, have the same as others waiting to be approved.

Phone is great, a step up from the s9. The fact I can charge my watch from my phone alone makes it worth while upgrade

Soldato
Does this do it? Long-press on your home screen in any empty location. Screen should zoom out to allow for panel configuration. 4 buttons appear at the bottom. Select "Screen grid". Options are 4x4, 4x5, and 5x5.
That's it! Figured it out then I came here and saw your post lol. But yeah making the grid size larger seems to make icons smaller :D Folders are still huge which is a bit annoying and doesn't seem customisable. For example with nova launcher (I'm trying to avoid using it on this phone as I lose out on some cool samsung stuff) if you have a folder with just 3 apps, it will just open a small square folder when you hit on it. But with this samsung one it opens a box covering most of the phone even if you just have 3 apps in the folder - seems silly but I'll probably get used to it

Back
Top Bottom