**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

jkb

jkb

Associate
Mine is waiting at home, unfortunately it's another twelve days until I get back there. Hopefully the rush for the wireless headphones is over by the time I get back.

Soldato
I used the smart switch app yesterday to move from note 9 to the S10+ and was blown away. Never used it before. It brought over all settings like edge lighting colours and smart stay features etc. Never realised how in-depth it went

By the buds claim worked Around 12.30am, the postcode feature started to work.

Associate
Can anyone help me find this weather and clock widget? Some people say its a stock one but I do not have this in my widget list in either clock or weather :(

widget.jpg

Soldato
I've actually had an email and text through now confirming my claims been validated..will receive them in 30 days. It took a while for both to come through initially but didn't expect the claim to complete so quickly.

How long did it take to receive notifications when you first claimed on the app?

Nothing for me since around 9pm last night :(

Soldato
For anyone wanting a few decent tips for the S10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ala-F0TUUn8

Resizing the app icons is in there, along with speeding up animations, etc.

In the video at the end, he shows the selfie camera light ring work when double tapping the screen.

This doesn’t happen on mine, tying to find the option for it in settings but can’t find any.

Soldato
People having issues with the fingerprint scanner, do you still have the stock screen protector on? I'm having issues but figure it could be the screen protector.

Coming from a S7 and liking it so far. Screen seems a little washed out but I'm not sure if my S7 was just a bit more unnaturally saturated.

Soldato
People having issues with the fingerprint scanner, do you still have the stock screen protector on? I'm having issues but figure it could be the screen protector.

Coming from a S7 and liking it so far. Screen seems a little washed out but I'm not sure if my S7 was just a bit more unnaturally saturated.
Yea, mine is still on.
I've set up a finger twice to see if it helps.

You can change the display from natural to vivid in display settings to make the colours pop.

Soldato
I'm inclined to agree with you. My girlfriend can get 10% off through her company discount portal which brings the S10e down to almost £600 and Samsung UK offer a 2 year warranty.

Same here...I waited until yesterday popped into a local EE store to check out the 10E. Liked the size of the device and bought the device for £602 which isn't had at all.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Finger print sensor is not as effortless as all the videos I saw, including the ones from reviewers. Might be the stock screen protector, but seems thin so not sure a 3rd party protector could be better.

Is there a way to remap the extra button below the volume controls? The forcing of bixby on us has reached a new level!

Associate
Did anyone else order from Samsung and take them up on the old phone trade in?

I was wondering how I'm supposed to send the phone back seeing as I jave not received any information about sending my old phone back to Samsung. Trying to get through to customer services on the phone is taking ages.

Back
Top Bottom