Admiral Multi Cover (House and Car)

Soldato
Might not be for everyone, but decided to run up a quote for their multi cover and can save an absolute fortune! Even stuck everything on max (platinum house cover, all the extras on the car cover)....

You'd think I was paying over the odds for my current insurance but spent ages last year going through all the comparison sites.

also, £66 quidco :p

worth a go to see if you could save some money. Mines not up till month after next but definately thinking about going with them.

Associate
I'd like somebody to actually bring out a competitive multibike policy. 3 separate policies and I'm still paying less than a combined policy. I've only got one pair of buttocks

Soldato
OP
Do you have to have everything renew at the same time? I have multiCar but house is due in April, can I bolt it on?

It takes care of it all for you. Basically you enter on the form the renewal dates for house and car, pay the monthly/yearly amount and they sort it.

When the amount flashed up on the screen I first thought it was just for the car, but it was for both. Very good deal imho!

Caporegime
what works for you won't work for everyone else.

last year i used comparison sites and for wife's car quote me happy was cheapest. my car it was admiral. house insurance quote me happy again was cheapest so went with them.

so i go to renew this year the wifes car's renewal came in from quote me happy as £50 cheaper than all comparison sites i checked. so i went with it. first time ever this has happened that a renewal has been cheaper than i can find anywhere else.

i then see my renewal from admiral and i check comparison sites and add multi car onto quote me happy and they come back cheapest. i phone up admiral and they offer me it for £25 cheaper than them like for like.

so when house insurance comes up for renewal i'll be checking my renewal price from quote me happy. i'll use a comparison site to see if i can find it cheaper. then going to admiral and seeing what they can do. then going to quote me happy with the cheapest quote to see if they can better it.

it's not hard or time consuming to shop around. you are talking 1 hour to save £100. i have all the details needed stored in a google drive spreadsheet so i copy and paste into each website.

Back
Top Bottom