Crackdown 3 xbox

Soldato
Played for half an hour and it felt like playing a game from 5-10 years ago, it's hopelessly out of date :( I'd feel robbed if I'd paid for it rather than being able to try it for free.

Soldato
Finished it, for what is supposed be a AAA release thought it was very poor. No improvements on the prior game that I can tell, the "wanted" system was a pain in the balls, I don't understand why this was hyped up so much and took so long given how average it was on release.

A game for game pass, but a shocking AAA release.

Soldato
Played for half an hour and it felt like playing a game from 5-10 years ago, it's hopelessly out of date :( I'd feel robbed if I'd paid for it rather than being able to try it for free.

Let's not forget, gamepass isn't free ;)

I know what you mean though, imagine spending 49.99 on this mess! Game pass is really worth the price imo

Caporegime
Another game pass user here and have to agree with the above, the game feels like a last gen game that had a 4K patch applied. It can be fun at times but the world feels so dead.

Caporegime
Pretty sure I'm done with this after about 5 hours, it's just so incredibly shallow as far as the gameplay is concerned. Those 5 hours I did quite enjoy, but there is no longevity here.

Glad I played it on Gamepass I wouldn't have been happy paying £50 or whatever it is for digital.

Soldato
I hit a similar point around the same time. Wouldn't say I bored of it so much as I realised I've got more compelling games to play.

Caporegime
I completed the whole thing pretty quickly. Just missing a few monkey kiosks...

The only trouble I had was with one of the bosses in a mech....but then most bosses were in a mech.

Caporegime
Finished this and after going through a bit of a none enjoyable period and have to say when you get all the skills levelled up so you can freely move around the map quickly it's much better.

It's not the kind of game you can binge for 6 hours straight but an hour here or there causing mindless mayhem, it's great fun.

Associate
Completely addicted, just as I was with the original (hated #2 though). Only thing I miss is that ace music at the menu in the original, although Youtube helps there :)
This is a welcome bit of fun after I completely failed to gel with the tedious RDR2

Back
Top Bottom