Satisfactory Alpha release

Associate
Anyone done any exploring. So far I've found 2 downed ships, some caves and larger versions of the dog and deer. For coal If your at the place where there is 3 iron seams then head towards a hill covered in those green poison spewing rocks and should be to the left of it.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
OP
Anyone done any exploring. So far I've found 2 downed ships, some caves and larger versions of the dog and deer. For coal If your at the place where there is 3 iron seams then head towards a hill covered in those green poison spewing rocks and should be to the left of it.

I probably spent an hour or so driving round I found some uranium and two other ores but no coal. Unless the alpha gets extended then I will have to wait for the full release.

Soldato
Love the look of this, but not on Steam and a static map is putting me off a bit - not sure what the replayability would be like if you already know where all the resources are?

Soldato
Love the look of this, but not on Steam and a static map is putting me off a bit - not sure what the replayability would be like if you already know where all the resources are?

If i remember right there will be 3 maps on early access launch on the 19th, now what else they will add over time like map creator etc i have no idea.

here is the community wiki - https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/Satisfactory_Wiki

What we are launching with:

• 6 tiers full of milestones that unlocks machines, resources, equipment and vehicles
• 3 different starting areas/biomes on a large handcrafted world (30km2)
• Vehicles with automation capabilities
• Equipment and weapons
• Alien creatures
• Multiplayer (still in a bit funky state but it’s Playable and Fun™)

also they are adding mod support and dedicated server options

Are there multiple procedurally generated planets?
No, there are no procedurally generated planets. Just one beautifully crafted, hand-made, 100% organic, vegan, GMO-free planet.

Actually, it’s not even a whole planet. It’s just a small bit. But it’s still pretty big, 30km2. That means about 5.4x5.4km.

Last edited:

wnb

wnb

Soldato
OP

I think their should be enough content 6 maps should keep you going. I played the alpha for 10 hours and seen less than half of the map.

Back
Top Bottom