Borderlands 3

Caporegime
Caporegime
The first game was the best by far

I thought that initially but the more I played BL2, the better it is over the first game. The weapons are better, the special powers are better, the shields are better, the locations are prettier, etc.

The only thing that I'm still not 100% keen on is the silly antics. Silly antics that the "series is well known for" but there weren't really any silly antics until General Knoxx came along in the third DLC. Commandant Steele was a much better baddy than Handsome Jack, even if she was barely seen/heard. I'd like to see a serious antagonist for BL3 but I know that won't happen because the humour is now expected with the games.

JF6vcyD.png

Although I will admit that the antics of Mr Shank and Chaz in General Knoxx DLC do crack me up.

"Chaz, stop! Oh my God I am so ticklish there! Oh, did I hit the transmit button. Oh crap. Uhhh... Hey, yeah, so you're still gonna try to infiltrate my palace. Death on your head and such."

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not long to go now til 6pm tomorrow.

The video above seems to corroborate some of the rumours that have been flying around -

Like the twin brother and sister being the antagonists - the sister is a siren (only females can be sirens) but her brother has somehow inherited siren powers due to being a twin

Soldato
BL2 was so good that the reviews of this would need to be worse than Anthem to stop me buying it.

Fingers crossed, we need this!

Last edited:
Associate
The morse code starting at 0:15 apparently says "count the sirens" which would indicate that Borderlands 3 is being confirmed tomorrow. I guess it will finally be confirmed tomorrow.

Soldato
Joy Pukes

Fingers crossed it's not Epic Store exclusive. I'm all for competition but not like this.

I'd wager that 'Count the Sirens' refers to there being only 6 at one time in the universe. Somehow they'll be a 7th!

Caporegime
I'd wager that 'Count the Sirens' refers to there being only 6 at one time in the universe. Somehow they'll be a 7th!

Well two of them have died up to now - Commandant Steele and Angel. Then there's Lilith and Maya. That takes us up to 4. One of the new playable characters is probably a siren, 5. Then the twin girl baddy is the 6th with her brother the spooky 7th. That's my theory. (But there could be two more to replace the dead ones.)

Back
Top Bottom