**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Try this one:.........

Thanks for that but it was still the KLM one. I've spent about 5 hours trying Adhell3 & SABS and it always breaks down at the key. Unless im doing something wrong :)

I read about Samsung stopping these keys, but hopefully there will be a work around at some point. There usually is.

Thanks for the help buddy ;)

*edit* I am sooooooo happy. I got a key from here https://seap.samsung.com/license-keys/generate/edu and I now have Adhell 3.1 working :D

*edit 2* I just realised thats the same link you posted earlier, and it wouldnt work. Im confused now, but happy lol

Last edited:
Associate
Are badge notifications working on the Samsung email app?

No issues with other apps I.e. SMS, WhatsApp. Have checked settings everywhere and it's all checked to receive notifications. The notification pops up, just the relevant badge number icon doesn't reflect this. Driving me insane!

Any ideas chaps, this is driving me crazy

Associate
Same debate myself, although I'm currently on 6T so doesn't make much sense but when did sense ever come into buying tech!
May I ask where you're getting this £110 off?

I get 10% of as a employee benefit and then a further £50 for trade in a Iphone 5 that I got free from my older brother.

Associate
Just a heads up for S10 owners, theres an offer in the member app for the £50 off the new Galaxy Active watch and you also get the free wireless power bank for preorder as well :)

Soldato
Someone said similar on the link and the reply was -

"Teardowns have shown the sensor itself not centered. The entire unit is, but there is a connector on the side, so the sensor irself looks a bit off center. (look up Jerry rigs everything)."
Ah fair enough then! I didn't read far enough lol

Soldato
Where on the Samsung website can I check the status of my s9+ trade in? Obviously I can check via the royal mail tracking, but would just like to know the official status.

Cheers.

Soldato
Where on the Samsung website can I check the status of my s9+ trade in? Obviously I can check via the royal mail tracking, but would just like to know the official status.

Cheers.

You'll receive an email like this:

37265218.jpg

Associate
I was going to order the S10e just now and was expecting at earliest Tuesday but after a online chat with ‘Samsung expert’ wont actually be delivery till 22nd March now something about 3rd batch of delivery’s . Oh well I will have to wait.

Caporegime
Thanks for that but it was still the KLM one. I've spent about 5 hours trying Adhell3 & SABS and it always breaks down at the key. Unless im doing something wrong :)

I read about Samsung stopping these keys, but hopefully there will be a work around at some point. There usually is.

Thanks for the help buddy ;)

*edit* I am sooooooo happy. I got a key from here https://seap.samsung.com/license-keys/generate/edu and I now have Adhell 3.1 working :D

*edit 2* I just realised thats the same link you posted earlier, and it wouldnt work. Im confused now, but happy lol

No worries, glad it worked. :D

Soldato
Mine are S10+

Does everyone charge to 100%? Accubattery seems to suggest unplugging at 82%

And does fast charge wear battery down?

I'd say just charge it when YOU feel it needs charging. Done the same in the past and overthought charging patterns, just enjoy the phone and stop fretting over the battery, it'll be fine whatever you do. :D

Associate
I am debating if I should buy the S10e can a get a decent £110 of retail price but I like the iPhone 8 size and in hand feel just right but I also like a bigger screen and one ui looks good .... what to do ?

iPhone 8 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)

S10e 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm (5.60 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)

S10e > iPhone 8 in every single way

Soldato
I am debating if I should buy the S10e can a get a decent £110 of retail price but I like the iPhone 8 size and in hand feel just right but I also like a bigger screen and one ui looks good .... what to do ?
I use the screen on my phone all the time for browsing the net, texting etc etc so for me having a larger screen size is far more important

Look at what you mainly use your mobile phone for and then workout if the larger screen size would be of benefit to you
I.E if you mainly only use the mobile phone for making phone calls then there no in point choosing one with a larger screen and chassis size and would be better to choose a smaller one that fits in your pocket, Hand, etc better..

Back
Top Bottom