***** Official OcUK Twitch List - Important Information in the Opening Post *****

Associate
Urm yeah so update time

I got Twitch Partner last Wedensday!!!!

8.3K Followers now :)

Average is around 150 now

Hope your all still plugging away - It can happen if you put the effort out there :)

Soldato
Heyo all, hope everyone is good. I think maybe I posted in here many moons ago, but I've resumed streaming recently and really enjoying it! I managed to get Affiliate just over a couple of weeks ago and that really put a spring in my step - really awesome feeling :)

I pretty much stream Rocket League exclusively, but also a bit of PUBG with some IRL for a bit of fun and banter. I also intend to play a few SP games to break it up a bit. I generally stream most weeknights from 9pm and I try to get a big-ish one in at least one day on the weekends. Happy streaming everyone!

Associate
I get on as Mostlynice85. Stream every night after graft for a bit of fun. Play duo's with the wife on Fortnite, she plays on PS4 downstairs with me on the PC upstairs. I think people only watch to see me shouting my head off at her. Surprised she hasn't put in for a divorce yet.

Back
Top Bottom