Ultimate Lurker in OCUK forums?

Soldato
Posts per day: 0.54

I'm about when interesting stuff is happening.

Interestingly its been 3,333 days since i joined.

Associate
Where do you get the posts per day calculation? Can't see it in the profile page at all....

where do you see the post per day stat now? was never able to find it after the forum software change

Dunno... I went proper old school and used a calculator :D

sod that. too much like hard work. i liked the old forum software and how it used to display this stat/info

:D

Associate
Calculator? Several trillion electrons weren't inconvenienced to show me this forum just so I had to calculate something manually!

Incidentally, I assumed someone would have asked the question and checked the first few pages but couldn't see anything so assumed I was just being dumb not finding it!

Associate
Indeed! and every single one of those electrons are now most annoyed to have had their teatime inconvenienced and will be seeking retribution!.. I'd advise standing an arms width from any electronic devices for the foreseeable future!

When the thread was originally posted 4.5 years ago, there was an alleged automated calculatramon thingamebob - so you're not to blame entirely! Though that does not excuse you from not having carefully studied 13 pages of posts in forensic detail, where upon you would have encountered the appropriate information required to see the wood from the trees and expel the appropriate amount of chiff chaff! I say! Hurumph! Indeed!

Back
Top Bottom