The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Clan names are (iirc):
  1. Overclockers UK
  2. OCUK TWO
  3. OCUK
1 and 2 are full i think. Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

And I believe the reason for the name change after the 1st clan, was the clan name character limit. It wasn't possible to add a 2 on the end of the original clan name.

Soldato
Would anybody have the name of the third clan? Found the first two but not any variation on OCUK and 3 (or THREE).

Really liking the mission design of this so far.

Cheers

I think it was just called OCUK but I think he only posted once, and if you cant find it then maybe he disbanded it?

Soldato
Why not just disable voip in game, and use discord for comms?
Discord was being blocked from working by the game running as admin - it wasn't down to the ingame voip! All resolved now though, after restarting UPlay and the game it stopped missbehaving and I was back to using Discord without issue.

Interesting hearing DX12 runs notably better, I'll try that later. I was happy with how the game was running on it's default settings! :D

Soldato
Discord was being blocked from working by the game running as admin - it wasn't down to the ingame voip! All resolved now though, after restarting UPlay and the game it stopped missbehaving and I was back to using Discord without issue.

Interesting hearing DX12 runs notably better, I'll try that later. I was happy with how the game was running on it's default settings! :D

Ah i thought you meant within the game.

That does sound very strange though, are you only logged on as a limited user account or something?

Associate
Havent tralwed through this thread but is there a list of recommended settings to Boost FPS while retaining visual fidelity? i think i saw a Hardware Unboxed video with aload of recommended settings, does anyone have a web link or whatnot that has a list of what to set each setting to, to achieve best FPS while keeping visual quality? :)

Soldato
Havent tralwed through this thread but is there a list of recommended settings to Boost FPS while retaining visual fidelity? i think i saw a Hardware Unboxed video with aload of recommended settings, does anyone have a web link or whatnot that has a list of what to set each setting to, to achieve best FPS while keeping visual quality? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekZQcGK3Prw

Soldato
basically fog and resolution scale have biggest impact, if you at least 1440p setting resolution scale to 85% isnt very noticeable visually but helps noticeably on gpu.

if you cpu bound disabling latency boost can help you as it saves cpu cycles. Also switching to dx11 may help you.

if you gpu bound with spare cpu cycles dx12 should help.

Soldato
What is the point of a sniper rifle I might as well throw stones?
It really depends on the rifle. Something like the SVD will let you fire a lot of shots in quick succession but at detriment to the DPS. You'll want something like the M44 if you want to one shot mobs but that's then at the expense of clip size.

Associate
hey guys, I just picked up a code and installed...lvl 5 char 1
Enjoyed Div 1 you might remember seeing me about if you were in the OcUK discord gang for late night Rogue mayhem:p
I hope to see a few of the old gang out in the Div 2
Ade

Back
Top Bottom