The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I felt that way with my first rifle, I think with high crit etc it could be good but yeah I prefer autos. Plus autos bettter for people like me who shoot like they're blind.

It really depends on the rifle. Something like the SVD will let you fire a lot of shots in quick succession but at detriment to the DPS. You'll want something like the M44 if you want to one shot mobs but that's then at the expense of clip size.

I don't have problem with rifles just sniper rifles, for a start you are swaying about like drunk making head shots extremely difficult, why no steady button.
I think I wandered into a mission something to do with a medical center and the enemies were taking me out with a couple of shots. Yet they were wearing nothing but gas masks and my headshots were just tickling them assuming I managed to get the odd one in. I suspect that they were a higher level than I was though the map did not indicate this. The area was at the bottom of the map.

Man of Honour
I don't have problem with rifles just sniper rifles, for a start you are swaying about like drunk making head shots extremely difficult, why no steady button.
I think I wandered into a mission something to do with a medical center and the enemies were taking me out with a couple of shots. Yet they were wearing nothing but gas masks and my headshots were just tickling them assuming I managed to get the odd one in. I suspect that they were a higher level than I was though the map did not indicate this. The area was at the bottom of the map.

Think the bottom of the map is something like mid to high teens if memory serves me right, what level were you?

Soldato
The problem with snipers is enemies move a lot or just stay pinned in a unshootable position.

Of course there is ways to be good with snipers as some players use them, but so far not for me.

Associate

if you look at the map it clearly shows the levels of enemies in that zone

also the sway isnt that bad on snipers, make sure you mod for stability to reduce it further
snipers are situational anyway, just like shotguns.. best way to use a sniper is from mid-long range and elevated, that way you can hit enemies behind cover

Soldato
Think the bottom of the map is something like mid to high teens if memory serves me right, what level were you?
7, I looked for the enemy level but it does not show it here, it does in other part of the map but not in this particular spot. I was obviously not going to win here though I did manage the first part of the map but it all went downhill from then on. Lol.

Soldato
How does that work, do I have to go somewhere to collect it? I don't seem to have noticed anything in game

In the clan area at white house, is a cache, but its empty at the moment on clan 2 as we havent done enough to unlock it, I assume when its unlocked any member can go to it for an award.

Its in same room as the clan vendor.

Soldato
In the clan area at white house, is a cache, but its empty at the moment on clan 2 as we havent done enough to unlock it, I assume when its unlocked any member can go to it for an award.

Its in same room as the clan vendor.

Don't quote me on this but I think the clan stash is something to do with projects only. The rewards for clan stuff goes into either your normal cache (the one you get boxes in when leveling up) or the other stash box that requires keys or points to open (you get cosmetic items from it - its under the store option on the main menu). I remember OCUK TWO leveling up and I got a reward, but I had no idea exactly where that reward went, but it definitely went into one of the above...

I turned on dx12 yesterday afternoon, and the game ran a lot smoother. I have a gtx970 8 gig of ram and a xeon 3gig (ish). Running with about 70% of options on high and 30% on medium and @ 1080. Getting a smooth 60 fps, only get a bit of glitching when there is a lot of fire about.

Last edited:
Associate
Clan names are (iirc):
  1. Overclockers UK
  2. OCUK TWO
  3. OCUK
1 and 2 are full i think. Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

And I believe the reason for the name change after the 1st clan, was the clan name character limit. It wasn't possible to add a 2 on the end of the original clan name.

Ok, so I joined OCUK...pretty quiet, only two of us in it.

Cheers

Soldato
Are the clans only for PVP stuff? I'm only really interested in PVE/Raids tbh.

Completed the story last night, definitely feel it wasn't as strong as the first one.

Back
Top Bottom