What's this chonky creature I caught trespassing on video?

Soldato
OP
thicc isn't a word either. there's a whole established language out there, don't get this obsessive of trying to be clever by making up new stupidly spelled ones, or misusing existing ones.

Wow, you're a barrel of laughs! I'm not trying to be clever, just having a bit of fun, not writing a research paper, yeesh. :rolleyes:

I think I heard it in relation to some made up sonic character one time, so the hedgehog association made me think of it, I don't know, whatever.

sgZa9ey.gif

Expand please.

Just normal weeds really, but Slogan thought they looked like a lizard.

Soldato
OP
Sod the hedgehog I’m more concerned that you clearly had that song in your music library and, more to the point, I’ve now got an ear worm!

Git! :mad: :p

I like listing to the Duck Song when walking down the street. I feel it's a much more accurate representation of the type of music that would play as the soundtrack to my life, as opposed to the unattainable standards set by Spotify Playlists such as 'Walk like a badass'.

Soldato
Its a healthy looking hedgehog. Its kind of indicative of their state that you have to ask they used to be so ubiquitous that once upon a time everyone knew what they were. I havn't seen one in years.

If you're thinking of giving it milk, don't. Its bad for them.

Associate
thicc isn't a word either. there's a whole established language out there, don't get this obsessive of trying to be clever by making up new stupidly spelled ones, or misusing existing ones.

That is one way these established languages evolve and continue to remain relevant? :rolleyes:

Associate
look up the word "evolve"

NGWoNne

NGWoNnel.png.jpg

There you go. Thick > thicc. Granted it's normally sexual and used to describe women but there's nothing to stop you from using it to describe yourself if you really want to Wolfie boy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom