The Division 2

Soldato
Did a bunch of Bounties last night, the challenging ones that require you to work through several other bounties until the end - mentally difficult enemies! Lost count of the number of times when I took 1 to 2 shots and lost all armor and almost all of my health!

Slogged through with a mate and eventually reaped the rewards; but proper hair pulling out stress at times :D

Also, I have a renewed hatred for the 'gangsta shooters' - the ones with pistols/SMGs or shotguns, holding them at an angle in one hand, but somehow have sniper-like accuracy when moving around! Those guys are complete and utter ******** and should be bloody well patched :mad:

Soldato
I hate the hammer guys tbh. How can they run faster than me!? Clad in all that heavy armor. :rolleyes: :D I always dread when one of them is gonna show up.

That one mission where you can see him banging on that glass door the whole way through an encounter... like just hurry up and break through already! Proper tense

Soldato
I hate the hammer guys tbh. How can they run faster than me!? Clad in all that heavy armor. :rolleyes: :D I always dread when one of them is gonna show up.

That one mission where you can see him banging on that glass door the whole way through an encounter... like just hurry up and break through already! Proper tense

I love those guys - just backwards roll and you're fine.

That mission is easy to do as well - you can walk back into the larger tunnel prior to the room, and he will walk up to it and stop - allowing you to hammer him with LMGs :D

Soldato
I love those guys - just backwards roll and you're fine.

That mission is easy to do as well - you can walk back into the larger tunnel prior to the room, and he will walk up to it and stop - allowing you to hammer him with LMGs :D
Damn... wish I had known that !! :D he was chasing me round that control room for like 5 or ten minutes. Haha.

Soldato
Was the same in division 1, when you first started running challenging you would be funneling them in corridors and running out of ammo, same with underground as well.

Towards the end you were facetanking the whole zone with your striker set on max stacks.

Im enjoying it being hard again and requiring cover and caution and dare i say it some organisation to do the harder content.

Lets see what WT5 brings next week.

Soldato
Situational awareness is a very good thing to have in this game! Knowing where to put mobs in a chokepoint can sometimes be a godsend!

Shawrey

Without a doubt - had bits last night, with 3-4 gold lads in the mission - only to be joined by other enemies out in the streets! Worst bit, was trying to pick off a couple of challenging elites, when an elite patrol just happened to walk by :D

Soldato
Im enjoying it being hard again and requiring cover and caution and dare i say it some organisation to do the harder content.

Totally - it shouldn't be easy once you get to WT4+, I love the fact that game after 30 requires tactics and planning; even traversing the streets gets you working as a team a lot more; it's brilliant!

Think there was a Reddit post knocking around, or YT video, where someone was appealing to the Devs not to make it easier, presumably following calls from people moaning about how hard it is. I for one, hope the Devs don't cave and change how hard it can be.

Soldato
The game IS challenging. And I may have moaned previously about the difficulty. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s so rewarding finally getting through a mission.

Soldato
Totally - it shouldn't be easy once you get to WT4+, I love the fact that game after 30 requires tactics and planning; even traversing the streets gets you working as a team a lot more; it's brilliant!

Think there was a Reddit post knocking around, or YT video, where someone was appealing to the Devs not to make it easier, presumably following calls from people moaning about how hard it is. I for one, hope the Devs don't cave and change how hard it can be.

See im one of the weird people who enjoyed 1.3 and the super shot-gunners and MANDATORY smart cover in division 1.
It was perfectly playable and if you had a good group legendary stuff was within reach and incursions were doable.
I will admit if made for zero diversity and forced a certain play but i liked the challenge.

Soldato
See im one of the weird people who enjoyed 1.3 and the super shot-gunners and MANDATORY smart cover in division 1.
It was perfectly playable and if you had a good group legendary stuff was within reach and incursions were doable.
I will admit if made for zero diversity and forced a certain play but i liked the challenge.

Yeah - the heart in mouth moments are pretty cool - like the old fire engine mission, that was always a laugh, and a bit touch and go at times

Soldato
I hope we see the return of some snow, and cleaners ! So satisfying seeing them run around like headless chickens when you land a shot on their fuel tanks :D

Associate
Do you think WT5 will make much difference? On D1 I went from WT1 to WT5 in a matter of hours and did not think it was getting any harder. Although on D2 I am only lvl 28 atm so no idea how this game handles it

Associate
Hopefully the scaling has been play tested thoroughly. Challenging missions in a full party on tier 4 are very difficult, close to broken, if your group isn’t good at concentrating fire it can get very frustrating. The mark target function needs improving, made more obvious.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hit level 28 this morning. Got my first mk16 (thankfully it’s yellow) since level 1-10. Hopefully I’ll get a yellow mk17 when I reach 30.

Back
Top Bottom