Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Just let people cheat each other in business in games in life ... Jeez

I guess you really do live on another planet where sports stars/businesses/people do not screw/cheat each other and lawsuits don't exist for them trying to cheat in life :rolleyes:

Cheaters are gonna cheat, I'd rather they hide it than make it obvious so it doesn't ruin mine and others enjoyment as much and you're damn right I'll take the free win because it makes up for the times I get matched against a cheater, so shove your sanctimonious "oh you should quit it's the decent thing to do" rhetoric and your mental gymnastic word twisting :)

Soldato
I guess you really do live on another planet where sports stars/businesses/people do not screw/cheat each other and lawsuits don't exist for them trying to cheat in life :rolleyes:

Cheaters are gonna cheat, I'd rather they hide it than make it obvious so it doesn't ruin mine and others enjoyment as much and you're damn right I'll take the free win because it makes up for the times I get matched against a cheater, so shove your sanctimonious "oh you should quit it's the decent thing to do" rhetoric and your mental gymnastic word twisting :)
Okay, you could equate this to crime and being accomplice if this moral lack is scaled up higher. but im done here.

Associate
turns out the more I play this, the worse I get. is that possible?

every enemy on 1 v 1 I lose to, no matter what level, just always that bit sharper and quicker, and lands all shots

Associate
This is the first game I feel at a genuine disadvantage playing in ultrawide.
It just seems harder to track targets when shooting, guess my old brain can't process the extra field of view.

Trying to run in 1080 with bars does something nasty to the hud.
hhmmm maybe I just need to put some black tape on the sides of the monitor :p

Associate
This is the first game I feel at a genuine disadvantage playing in ultrawide.
It just seems harder to track targets when shooting, guess my old brain can't process the extra field of view.

Trying to run in 1080 with bars does something nasty to the hud.
hhmmm maybe I just need to put some black tape on the sides of the monitor :p

Change your angle of view in game to 70 prehaps? That's what I play on without ultrawide :D.

Soldato

every enemy on 1 v 1 I lose to, no matter what level, just always that bit sharper and quicker, and lands all shots
I know how you feel, it makes 20 years worth of gaming feel like nothing as I get owned within 2 minutes 80% of the time, yet in r6 I am mvp 80% of time, i don't understand this game at all

Soldato

takes a while to learn new nuance, when you started your previous fps skill would have taken you along.

Once you try to take on new considerations (bullet drop, bullet lead) you're trying to re-refine those skills to a new offset. So you ruin what you had.

After the new adjustments settle you'll get better again, it's like learning a guitar, then moving to a different sized neck/fret spacing. The skills there but the fine tuning throws everything off

There is deffinitely something odd about the game. One session can’t pick up a kill in 6 ish games. The next day anything between 2-8 kills a game.

Sometimes it just feels a bit off, like I am a fraction of a second behind. The nature of the game makes it difficult to decide if it is network / server / my connection. Frustrating.

Soldato
There is deffinitely something odd about the game. One session can’t pick up a kill in 6 ish games. The next day anything between 2-8 kills a game.

Sometimes it just feels a bit off, like I am a fraction of a second behind. The nature of the game makes it difficult to decide if it is network / server / my connection. Frustrating.
Agree totally with all of that, and my friends all say the same "something is not right"

Associate
Lag and disconnects for me are just silly at the minute. Constantly getting dropped or the game will be fine and suddenly will grind to a laggy halt. Very odd considering performance was absolutely fine for the first few weeks.

Soldato
Lag and disconnects for me are just silly at the minute. Constantly getting dropped or the game will be fine and suddenly will grind to a laggy halt. Very odd considering performance was absolutely fine for the first few weeks.

Yes I've had issues over last week. Very frustrating. Difficult to tell if Lag or the game.

Soldato
I used to have that all the time at the start (Ryzen cpu problem) but since the windows update and update update to fix the update XD it seems to run smooth, just the game is weird in itself

Associate
I've regularly noticed that my gameplay feels smooth when moving around and even shooting at others etc, but if you're downed and watching another player ( such as a teammate respawning you ) then their movements can be very stuttery and laggy ... so its clearly a lag / ping / tick / server issue somewhere down the line. Which could go a long way to explaining the variations of gameplay and adding to the sense that somethings not right.

Associate
so I've been watching shroud and dizzy and mendo, but these guys are on another level with over 10 + years experience in FPS, it seems kind of fruitless

I can't hit a shot with wingman to save my life

Associate
so I've been watching shroud and dizzy and mendo, but these guys are on another level with over 10 + years experience in FPS, it seems kind of fruitless

I can't hit a shot with wingman to save my life

lol, i know what you mean.
I have good and bad days with the wingman.
Some days, I'll try to force it and use the wingman for 20-30 mins, i'll miss 90% of shots.
Other days, I'll give it another go and I'll hit 7/10 shots, very strange, but feels great when you hit those shots - hence why i come back to it again and again!
These guys are seasoned pros though, so they eat/sleep/repeat do this every single day, 10 hours+ a day. They are totally on another level. Good to watch though!

Associate
lol, i know what you mean.
I have good and bad days with the wingman.
Some days, I'll try to force it and use the wingman for 20-30 mins, i'll miss 90% of shots.
Other days, I'll give it another go and I'll hit 7/10 shots, very strange, but feels great when you hit those shots - hence why i come back to it again and again!
These guys are seasoned pros though, so they eat/sleep/repeat do this every single day, 10 hours+ a day. They are totally on another level. Good to watch though!

I even miss hip fire shots from 2m away from them with wingman lol

Back
Top Bottom