Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 26th July 2019

Caporegime
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1056960/Wolfenstein_Youngblood/

Only £24.99 so must be a sort of half entry in the franchise.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood is the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure.

Nineteen years after the events of Wolfenstein II, BJ Blazckowicz has disappeared after a mission into Nazi-occupied Paris. Now, after years of training from their battle-hardened father, BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz, are forced into action.

Team up with a friend or play alone. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle and customize your appearance.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood features the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date. From a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs, plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi regime.

EDIT: Had to remove the trailer as it had too much ****** in for this forum.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks bloody awful. One more classic gaming franchise gutted like a pig, and for what? They can't sell a copy to save their lives, as was evident with TNC. Bleargh.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
RTCW multiplayer.....just make it and allow people to make custom maps that are verified before release.

Permabanned
I agree, given the history of the brand I cant see what the developers are trying to achieve with this.

I think this is the last Wolfenstein they milked it and as usual they are going to ruin it. It starts slow with the gender swap before you know it Wolfenstein is full woke with your black lesbian girlfriends of bjs daughters killing nazis.

Shall we say four player co-op?

Back
Top Bottom