More click-bait from OCUK's favorite news site. :)

Soldato
Took place in Birmingham.

Surprise.gif

Soldato
Only bus worse than the 33 is the 17... so I'm not surprised. Pretty sure there was a stabbing on the 33 not too long ago either.

We really do need to be banning busses.....how many more attacks before the government does something. Oh don't give me "busses don't kill people, people do" nonsense

Soldato
All the major political parties have promised that their immigration policy will ensure every young white girl in Britain will have access to their own third world sexual predators. It's good to see that they are finally delivering on a promise.

Soldato
Only bus worse than the 33 is the 17... so I'm not surprised. Pretty sure there was a stabbing on the 33 not too long ago either.

My partner was working in Birmingham for a few weeks and one of the weekends I went up a stabbing happened literally outside of the house. We were police taped in. Just off of Hagley Road.

If it wasn't for the epic Odeon (compared to Bristol's cinemas) and a really nice Italian tapas restaurant I have no idea what people see in Birmingham

Associate
Multiculturalism is a benefit to the UK and greater immigration enriches us all little problems are bound to happen we just have to stay committed and carry on eventually everyone will see the huge benefits :rolleyes:.

Soldato
My partner was working in Birmingham for a few weeks and one of the weekends I went up a stabbing happened literally outside of the house. We were police taped in. Just off of Hagley Road.

If it wasn't for the epic Odeon (compared to Bristol's cinemas) and a really nice Italian tapas restaurant I have no idea what people see in Birmingham

The one with the recliners? That Odeon is fairly new but me and my girlfriend love it, used to be a right dump when I went with school years ago. :p

Soldato
The one with the recliners? That Odeon is fairly new but me and my girlfriend love it, used to be a right dump when I went with school years ago. :p

Yeah that's the one! We went and watched Venom. Was sat on the front row but it wasn't even an issue as just used the recliner to go back. Most comfortable I've been watching a film in any Cinema apart from the Everyman cinemas but they're too expensive to be regular things!

Permabanned
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ted-three-men-bus-Birmingham-city-centre.html

So 4 girls are assaulted by six men on a bus and..

Wait for it...

Nobody knows what they look like!

Well, there's a surprise! :rolleyes:

(More cultural enrichment no doubt, it is pretty much a given these days. No description=We know exactly who we are looking for!)

Police say "Inquires are ongoing" LOL!

:p

Emer Scully is just a trainee reporter for the Mail on Line, and as such is probably cautious about "offending" anyone, especially now the Mail has been castrated by the loss of Paul Dacre. In fact she looks young enough to be coy about asking where the Ladies' is, never mind asking searching questions about the ethnicity of sexual deviants. `Tis not as it was, the Mail.... :(

Soldato
It's not that bad and has come on quite a bit over last few years, (you should have seen the old Bull Ring!) it's not quite as nice as Bristol though. ;)

Soldato
It's not that bad and has come on quite a bit over last few years, (you should have seen the old Bull Ring!) it's not quite as nice as Bristol though. ;)

Haha, when I was younger my family would often go to the Bull Ring. I remember the first time we went I was really excited about going to see a Bull Ring. I figured it would be a place filled with bulls parading around. You can imagine how gutted I was to find out I was just dragged out shopping.

I was actually surprised with how nice the Bullring is now. The only problem now is the spice fiends everywhere but to be fair, Bristol has it's fair share of those now too!

Caporegime
Emer Scully is just a trainee reporter for the Mail on Line, and as such is probably cautious about "offending" anyone, especially now the Mail has been castrated by the loss of Paul Dacre. In fact she looks young enough to be coy about asking where the Ladies' is, never mind asking searching questions about the ethnicity of sexual deviants. `Tis not as it was, the Mail.... :(

You should share this story at your made-up pub with your made-up friends :)

Back
Top Bottom