PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
whats your ingame name as curious i checked your forum name that comes up but last games showed on that account is from 5 months ago. with terrible kill to death ratio.
https://pubg.op.gg/user/Lei_Ying_Lo

Was so excited I forgot to blooming screen shot the on fire ending and I got replays turned off darn it.

TTP Duo's, Bizon, M24. At the last two alive, we are both tree Vs tree. He napalms and sets me on fire and I can't move so healed in the flame which kicked in just as I would have died from fire damage. Now as he has to run in forced by the blue I went to kill him but my gun wouldnt shoot!? It was like it was stuck half way equipped and wouldnt fire..

..So! I had to move back into the tree and !second napalm! because of needed cover...Switch gun from M24 back to Bizon so I could shoot... wtf?!... broke cover to face him head on and won the game.

Yes!

Associate
Anyone managed weekly challenge "Survive at least 10 minutes without dealing any damage to enemies"? Just played a game and saw no one until top 10 let alone fire off a shot. First shot I fired was in a gunfight when I died at 19 mins looking back on the stats.

Associate
Won a game last night after the only player left died to the circle (and stats show them as joint 3rd strangely). Thought it strange at the time as they were lighting up the killfeed with a silenced SLR and I could not see them but assumed they were the opposite side of hill and above me. Looking back they had 13 kills when they died out of sight. Not impossible but the chinese sounding name and a 9.3 KDR start the alarm bells ringing. Also how does someone get such a low SP - I know only 18 solo games played but dont you start on 2,500?

https://pubg.op.gg/user/Miss_Liuwei

Caporegime
100 percent cheat. sadly they wont ping lock people. if they locked the pings at 150 it would stop 90 percent of the cheats instantly.

tbh its not been that bad recently. been winning lots of games had some great high kill games aswell.

Soldato
Been away from PUBG for a while. lost a 2v1 at the end to a AWM and the following game we got wiped out to a cheater at the end.

Good times x)

Associate
Won a game last night after the only player left died to the circle (and stats show them as joint 3rd strangely). Thought it strange at the time as they were lighting up the killfeed with a silenced SLR and I could not see them but assumed they were the opposite side of hill and above me. Looking back they had 13 kills when they died out of sight. Not impossible but the chinese sounding name and a 9.3 KDR start the alarm bells ringing. Also how does someone get such a low SP - I know only 18 solo games played but dont you start on 2,500?

https://pubg.op.gg/user/Miss_Liuwei

Ya over 9 KDR with 50% headshot rate, 100% cheater. I ran into another cheater today. Had a 4x scope on an M4 and full auto sprayed me with zero recoil for a triple headshot at over 100 meters. 20 kills.

I think I may take a break, feeling I am "over" this game lately. Cheaters, de-sync, glitches, terrible clunky movement, vehicles that act like they are designed by morons, game just feels like crap.

Back
Top Bottom