US: Game of Thrones Season 8 - 14/4/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgarrista
Commissario
Let the fangirling commence.

27540667_1668337166582308_6913843857884269347_n.jpg

Permabanned
Meh, stopped caring about two seasons ago when they ran out of material and there was a sudden and obvious drop in quality and depth to the storytelling.

Associate
Game of thrones Prequel confirmed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44423040

I want dragons, dragons and more dragons. Add in a few Targaryens, creation of the white walkers, children of the forest etc for good measure. Life after season 8. phew :)

They're going to milk this until the udders fall off. I wonder which will make the better fantasy spin-off. This or the coming LOTR series?

I'm more excited for Season 2 of Patriot and some more Better Call Saul right now. GoT can wait.

Soldato
just over a week to go.

been watching random episodes from all series. a couple of things i picked up on that i missed first time round (or forgot)

arya's list of people she wants to kill was bought about when the bloke who was taking her to the wall tells the story of how he sleeps at night. he used to say the names of his brothers murdererer 'willem' over and over until he fell asleep. arya then does this.

the master who buys mormont is the one that is later spared by grey worm when there is no surrender from the 3 masters

the high sparrow looks very 'concerned' for someone who has said they do not fear death when he is about to be burnt alive in the sept

Just over 12 hours to go.

2:00am on Sky Atlantic HD.
I'll be up watching with baited breath.

I watched GOT seasons 1-7 back-to-back for the first time ever last year, so it's all pretty fresh in my mind, I'm ready for winter, bring it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom