Soldato
I guess this will be out in October as usual? My first gen Pixel died on me on Saturday (reboot looping) so bought refurbed Pixel XL as a cheap replacement till the Pixel 4 comes out and to see how I get on with a larger phone.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I picked up a used grade A Pixel 2 XL a few weeks back for 275, amazing phone for what I paid. This is a stop gap until the 4 comes out, hopefully it's good.

Soldato
I guess this will be out in October as usual? My first gen Pixel died on me on Saturday (reboot looping) so bought refurbed Pixel XL as a cheap replacement till the Pixel 4 comes out and to see how I get on with a larger phone.

It's funny you say that because my work colleague experienced exactly the same issue as you. I presume October too but I'm going to wait for the inevitable price cuts a few weeks after.

Soldato
It's funny you say that because my work colleague experienced exactly the same issue as you. I presume October too but I'm going to wait for the inevitable price cuts a few weeks after.

There was an update on late last week. I wonder if they messed things up, wouldn't be the first time from what I read.

I picked up a used grade A Pixel 2 XL a few weeks back for 275, amazing phone for what I paid. This is a stop gap until the 4 comes out, hopefully it's good.

My 1st gen XL arrived today, chassis is a bit scratched but screen looks new. Not bad for £140 I paid and hopefully will last till the 4 comes out.

Back
Top Bottom