The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
Im normally always on the 40 pity timer but got 2 legends in the 47 packs I had enough gold to buy.
Managed 6 from my 100 packs looked promising as I had 28 packs left and had already gotten 6 but no joy

Just used up some dust and currently playing bomb warrior you?

Is it me or is hunter even stronger now this mech one seems to crush me every time atm :(

Soldato
Managed 6 from my 100 packs looked promising as I had 28 packs left and had already gotten 6 but no joy

Just used up some dust and currently playing bomb warrior you?

Is it me or is hunter even stronger now this mech one seems to crush me every time atm :(
Have only had a handful of games since the update. Haven't come across that hunter though. Treat druid seems quite popular. My wall preist isn't working for me that's for sure.

Soldato
Have only had a handful of games since the update. Haven't come across that hunter though. Treat druid seems quite popular. My wall preist isn't working for me that's for sure.
Yes there's a lot of aggro decks atm

Finding the right control warrior has been tough but might be onto the right one with lots of bombs still

Khadgar mage is pretty OP too splitting mountain giants racks up a disgusting board pretty quick sadly

But I've nearly hit 6 but slipped back again to 8 and I've started dusting a lot of wild cards now so touch wood won't need any more packs haha

How have you faired with this weeks tavern brawl? Haven't done mine yet waiting for the right deck maybe

Soldato
Yes there's a lot of aggro decks atm

Finding the right control warrior has been tough but might be onto the right one with lots of bombs still

Khadgar mage is pretty OP too splitting mountain giants racks up a disgusting board pretty quick sadly

But I've nearly hit 6 but slipped back again to 8 and I've started dusting a lot of wild cards now so touch wood won't need any more packs haha

How have you faired with this weeks tavern brawl? Haven't done mine yet waiting for the right deck maybe
Hit 5 wins on the brawl using bomb warrior .

Control warrior seems to be the deck which I can't win against. They have so much removal.

Soldato
Hit 5 wins on the brawl using bomb warrior .

Control warrior seems to be the deck which I can't win against. They have so much removal.
Managed 6 with murlock shaman

Currently using dragon khadgar mage which has gotten me to rank 4 from 5 but there's so many OP decks out atm it's really luck of the draw RN on wins

Soldato
What's the deck code for the mage deck? Will have a go with it.

### Custom Mage2
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Book of Specters
# 2x (2) Firetree Witchdoctor
# 1x (2) Khadgar
# 2x (2) Sunfury Protector
# 2x (3) Conjurer's Calling
# 2x (3) Mind Control Tech
# 2x (4) Scaleworm
# 2x (4) Twilight Drake
# 1x (5) Dragonmaw Scorcher
# 1x (5) Harrison Jones
# 1x (5) Rotten Applebaum
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (6) Safeguard
# 1x (7) Astromancer
# 2x (7) Crowd Roaster
# 2x (8) Power of Creation
# 1x (10) Kalecgos
# 2x (12) Mountain Giant
#
AAECAf0ECJAHxfMCw/gCoIAD7IkDwJgDlpoDip4DC94F+waKB+EHjQjO7wKJ8QLoiQPolAODlgOgmwMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I'd probs replace the book of spectres maybe haven't had much use for them so far

Soldato
### Custom Mage2
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Book of Specters
# 2x (2) Firetree Witchdoctor
# 1x (2) Khadgar
# 2x (2) Sunfury Protector
# 2x (3) Conjurer's Calling
# 2x (3) Mind Control Tech
# 2x (4) Scaleworm
# 2x (4) Twilight Drake
# 1x (5) Dragonmaw Scorcher
# 1x (5) Harrison Jones
# 1x (5) Rotten Applebaum
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (6) Safeguard
# 1x (7) Astromancer
# 2x (7) Crowd Roaster
# 2x (8) Power of Creation
# 1x (10) Kalecgos
# 2x (12) Mountain Giant
#
AAECAf0ECJAHxfMCw/gCoIAD7IkDwJgDlpoDip4DC94F+waKB+EHjQjO7wKJ8QLoiQPolAODlgOgmwMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I'd probs replace the book of spectres maybe haven't had much use for them so far
Played 5 lost 5

Mech bomb hunter has got me 3 wins in a row so far. Will test more later.

Soldato
This thread has gone quiet, has everyone stopped playing?

I've got my highest rank in Wild so far this month - 4, playing initially secret mage at the start of the month (got me to 5 in one day from over 20) but stalled at 5.

### Burn!
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Kabal Lackey
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (3) Counterspell
# 2x (3) Explosive Runes
# 1x (3) Flame Ward
# 2x (3) Forgotten Torch
# 2x (3) Ice Block
# 2x (3) Kirin Tor Mage
# 1x (3) Potion of Polymorph
# 2x (4) Fireball
# 2x (5) Cloud Prince
# 1x (5) Loatheb
# 1x (6) Aluneth
# 2x (6) Kabal Crystal Runner
#
AAEBAc2xAgT6Dtm7AqLTAr+kAw1xwAG7ApYF7AX3DboW17YC67oCh70CwcECj9MC3akDAA==
#

Now trying Burgle Rogue which seems to be off meta enough to throw people:

### Burglar
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Deadly Poison
# 2x (1) Hallucination
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Swashburglar
# 2x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 2x (2) Clever Disguise
# 2x (2) Sap
# 2x (2) Underbelly Fence
# 1x (3) Beneath the Grounds
# 2x (3) Blink Fox
# 1x (3) Coldlight Oracle
# 2x (4) Hench-Clan Burglar
# 2x (4) Spectral Cutlass
# 2x (4) Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
# 2x (4) Vendetta
# 2x (6) Vanish
# 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
#
AAEBAYO6AgT4B5sUkbwCgNMCDcQBywPNA68QkrYCm8gC5dEC6vMCx/gCkJcD+5oD/poDragDAA==
#

Associate
I've just started battlegrounds and really like it as i'm too lazy to build decks :)

One quick question for you guys, when you get a tripple and the 3 cards from the tier above are displayed are you able to refresh them or are you stuck with those 3 cards?

I was watching a streamer today who was Playing AFK who seem to refresh the cards...

Soldato
I've just started battlegrounds and really like it as i'm too lazy to build decks :)

One quick question for you guys, when you get a tripple and the 3 cards from the tier above are displayed are you able to refresh them or are you stuck with those 3 cards?

I was watching a streamer today who was Playing AFK who seem to refresh the cards...

battlegrounds is great fun.
ive not been able to refresh those cards.

Soldato

It's a Discover, so you can't. You must have blinked, and either the streamer used his second Triple at the start of the run (AF Kay gets a Tier 3 and Tier 4 Triple Reward card) or he took his Discover and refreshed the shop.

Back
Top Bottom