Huel: The Future of Food ..

Soldato
About to try Huel for the first time after much deliberation.

Curious, could I purchase using the subscribe monthly method (and save ~£5) then immediately cancel the subscription after purchasing rather than doing a one-off purchase?

Sent you a trust with a £10 off link. It stacks with the £5 subscribe as well, and yes you can cancel straight away if you don't like it.

Soldato
Got the starter pack last week to replace my lunch at work and save some money on meal deals, so far been ok without the effects it warns about in the book and online. The choc Mint is lacking some punch but compared to protein powders I used to have it goes down easy enough.

Associate
Hi all,

want to try this too just as a replacement for my work lunches. I only get 2 x 15mins breaks at work, I have been having pork and salad for my breaks but it is quite a lot to down in 15 mins. Hoping this will be a bit easier. What's everyone's favourites and are there any to stay away from? Was leaning more towards Berry & Coffee.

Also, cheeky I know, does anyone have a referral code please?

Thanks.

Associate
Hi all,

want to try this too just as a replacement for my work lunches. I only get 2 x 15mins breaks at work, I have been having pork and salad for my breaks but it is quite a lot to down in 15 mins. Hoping this will be a bit easier. What's everyone's favourites and are there any to stay away from? Was leaning more towards Berry & Coffee.

Also, cheeky I know, does anyone have a referral code please?

Thanks.
Have sent you one via trust if you haven't already got one.

Tried this out for three days, was intending on just using it for breakfast as I struggle making and eating anything for breakfast. Was very surprised as it's not only nice, I can easily drink the whole thing and I'm still full by dinner time, at least.

Haven't tried them all, but for me vanilla plus a little of the flavour boosts have been my favourite and I'll probably stick to those. Caramel / Toffee / Banana. Not tried the tea / coffee ones but I can't imagine is like them. Still working my way through the flavours though so might find something nicer.

The 10 samples are only £1.50 on your first order, so it's cheap enough just to give them a shot and then make your mind up.

Soldato
Ordered some myprotein whole fuel blend which arrived this week after reading some of this thread and planning on having it for breakfast & lunches to try save some pennies and lose some lbs.

Haven’t blended it yet but shaken in a shaker with metal ball the texture isn’t too bad, like eating vanilla cake or pancake batter!

Will report back on how I get on :D

Associate
Have sent you one via trust if you haven't already got one.

Tried this out for three days, was intending on just using it for breakfast as I struggle making and eating anything for breakfast. Was very surprised as it's not only nice, I can easily drink the whole thing and I'm still full by dinner time, at least.

Haven't tried them all, but for me vanilla plus a little of the flavour boosts have been my favourite and I'll probably stick to those. Caramel / Toffee / Banana. Not tried the tea / coffee ones but I can't imagine is like them. Still working my way through the flavours though so might find something nicer.

The 10 samples are only £1.50 on your first order, so it's cheap enough just to give them a shot and then make your mind up.

Thanks for the code!

Ordered some plain vanilla, the 10 sample shots plus toffee and Caramel flavours. Will see how it all goes over the next couple of months.

Man of Honour
I've switched lunches from Huel onto the muscle food protein frozen lunches. They're really, really nice. I still have the odd Huel in the morning but I'm not missing it a lot.

Soldato
I think you still get ten quid off your first order, but obviously it's preferable to use a referral code as then the person who refers you gets a tenner off thier next order too.

Back
Top Bottom