What is the oldest game you still play & install today?

Soldato
Started playing F.E.A.R on Friday. Bought it on Steam last year but suffered from some FPS bug and had other games I wanted to complete first.

Did some googling and found it was a well documented issue involving a DirectX file. Copied the file into the installation folder and all sorted. Really enjoying it, I played it years ago but didn't get around to completing it.

Soldato
whilst i as mentioned to a lot of really old retrogaming i am just going back to some older games so i can uninstall and free up space.
completed xcom the bureau and am now halfway through BF3 campaign.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Baulders gate, It just has so much charm and their has never been a better DnD game.

POE is very good but the world lore is not as engaging for some reason.

Boooooo

Associate
Now that's a couple of games I played for days years ago, will give them another try soon.

Both are superb games - easily in my top 10 of all time.

Such a shame Volition folded and Deep Silver who bought them out (after THQ) seem to have no interest in the IP.

If a reboot was announced even on a kickstarter, I'd sign up in an instant.

Shawrey

Associate
Both are superb games - easily in my top 10 of all time.

Such a shame Volition folded and Deep Silver who bought them out (after THQ) seem to have no interest in the IP.

If a reboot was announced even on a kickstarter, I'd sign up in an instant.

Shawrey

Totally with you on this, even a 4K remaster would be amazing. The final mission in FS2 is still one of my favourite gaming memories.

Back
Top Bottom