Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Commissario
I think one of my friends has blocked his brother on facebook and the phone for the next 24 and a bit hou
Taken from the OcUK Rules page

Movies
  1. Threads created with the intent to discuss plot spoilers MUST be clearly labelled during creation e.g. "warning: spoilers" in the thread title
  2. Spoiler tags are NOT REQUIRED in a dedicated spoiler thread where there is ALSO a dedicated non-spoiler thread
  3. In the absence of a dedicated non-spoiler thread, spoiler tags ARE REQUIRED for AT LEAST 14 DAYS after the UK cinema release
I can see this rule being HEAVILY enforced!!! :D It maybe worth a MOD changing the thread title to add "NO SPOILERS UNTIL THE 10th MAY" or similar
I'll do that now.

I'm going to see it tomorrow evening with my brother in law and family and we're going to be annoyed if anyone spoils it for us;)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I have to wait until Saturday, going to have to avoid so much internet (such as twitch chat).

Does anyone know of a storyline re-cap video from the beginning? I'm not going to be able to watch the lot before I see Endgame.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
15:30 tomorrow afternoon for me, in a big fat recliner. Just have to ration my liquid intake for the afternoon! :p

Soldato
Well, we have ordered pizza and I have just got back from the shop with some nibbles for the film. Planning on playing a board game in a bit then off to town around 11:15. Planning on not having a drink after 10. Shame the wife can't come with me really. She has watched all the MCU movies apart from Black Panther which I haven't seen yet for some reason. Alas, no one to baby sit for us, to be fair it is a bit of a ****** time for someone to baby sit really.

Soldato
Well, we have ordered pizza and I have just got back from the shop with some nibbles for the film. Planning on playing a board game in a bit then off to town around 11:15. Planning on not having a drink after 10. Shame the wife can't come with me really. She has watched all the MCU movies apart from Black Panther which I haven't seen yet for some reason. Alas, no one to baby sit for us, to be fair it is a bit of a ****** time for someone to baby sit really.

I love the way you would rather see the movie alone than wait until your wife can go with you :D

Booked for 4pm Friday , taking my nephews who I also took to see infinity war then off for a Chinese buffet, should be a good afternoon albeit hurting my wallet heh

Back
Top Bottom