Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
anybody work out how Arya got the sword back from Sansa?

The dagger she used to kill NK was the one that was meant to be used to assassinate Bran in season 1. The one Sansa got was a dragonglass one.

From what i recall the spiral symbol was symbolic of the Wierwood Tree where the NK was created. the spirals representing the stones spiralling out from the tree etc. Also there are theories that the NK was in fact an ancient Stark *astard that was born in the Crypts. Im not sure how likely that is though.

Oh yeah I get that, that's the origin of them, but I hoped there was a meaning behind why they kept plastering them everywhere, you know?

Permabanned
Oh yeah I get that, that's the origin of them, but I hoped there was a meaning behind why they kept plastering them everywhere, you know?

IIRC, it's because they allowed the children of the forest to see thru them, and thus know what's going on in many places.

Soldato
Thoroughly enjoyed that, despite its shortcomings. I like that the dagger meant to kill Bran ends up being used to save him. My only real issue with the episode was the non-appearance/use of the White Walkers. No problem with Arya dispatching the NK though - it wasn't a case of a mere assassin taking down this supernatural being after all. The Lord of Light was influencing everything to put her there at that moment.

As already stated, the music was magnificent!

Soldato
It's quite a ballsy move killing the NK with 3 episodes to go. It's going to be interesting to see if the rest can match that for excitement.

Loved it. I can understand why they didn't cull to many characters. Wanted death to be meaningful.

Lyanna Mormont what a way to go out. Stole the show.

Yes she was excellent.

Soldato
what an absolute steaming mountain of pungent cac. didn't think any writing could be worse than the putrid rubbish Lost spewed up, but kudos to GoT writers for lowering the bar to subterranean levels. least i now have 5 or 6 hours of unexpected free time coming.

Man of Honour
I wonder, if Arya hadnt screamed when she jumped out, would she have got a clean kill against the NK. Did he turn because he sensed her or because he heard her scream.

Associate
what an absolute steaming mountain of pungent cac. didn't think any writing could be worse than the putrid rubbish Lost spewed up, but kudos to GoT writers for lowering the bar to subterranean levels. least i now have 5 or 6 hours of unexpected free time coming.

Somebody needs a Snickers.

Soldato
That was the biggest steaming pile of BS I've ever seen.

One undead giant O_o
No Ice spiders o_O
What the NK touches he turns, grabs Arya, nowt. O_o
His generals and army all stand around whilst she passed them, jumps 9ft in the air and attacks him..............right........ O_o
Why was the NK attacking? Why the rush for the undead? Surround the castle and wait........forever? o_O (might spoil the action show-ness but come on they have waited 1000 years, what's 6 months outside a castle!
NK could have been raising the dead all over the shop too, he only did his party trick once o_O

Back
Top Bottom