The Division 2 - March 2019

Caporegime
Guys, I haven't been near a crafting bench at all and I'm currently at Level 21.

Am I doing it wrong? What am I missing out on?

I wouldn't worry I didn't craft anything apart from mods until hitting WT1, you level gear so quickly the crafted items are basically out levelled in no time unless you desperately want to keep using a particular weapon.

Crafting weapons/gear is pretty much pointless even in the WTs apart from the odd exotic or crafting for projects.

Associate
Guys, I haven't been near a crafting bench at all and I'm currently at Level 21.

Am I doing it wrong? What am I missing out on?

Just level it up for now, I think you do it after hitting WT1 onwards, I forget. When WT5 you can start crafting your grips etc and some exotics.

Soldato
Cheers guys. How does all this WT stuff work then? I've just been running around shooting stuff, doing missions and levelling up now and again. Not been paying attention to anything else much apart from having fun.

Permabanned
So the next big update (Title Update 3) is due next week which will include the raid data which will be unlocked later. Bit sad to see they are not increasing gearscore cap from the raid, lets hope theres some good changes incoming

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...Developer-Update-Gear-Score-in-Title-Update-3

Hmm, im getting a little bored. Really takes far too long to make a build with the RNG nature of it. Farming for days on end for a RNG drop and it then having the wrong stats, only being able to change one......

A raid with exactly the same drops, not feeling it much.

Soldato
Just had an utter blast assaulting the Potomac Centre with three random matchmakers. All pretty darn skilled and switched on. I tried going through the Potomac centre last night with another guy who joined me but we struggled. But tonight with 4 of us, we utterly decimated the enemy. Some awesome, intense firefights. This is why I love this game and its my current favourite. :cool::D

Associate
Hmm, im getting a little bored. Really takes far too long to make a build with the RNG nature of it. Farming for days on end for a RNG drop and it then having the wrong stats, only being able to change one......

A raid with exactly the same drops, not feeling it much.

Yep this happened to me, I've stopped playing because of it.

Unfortunately the change to recalibration in the update is not going to change the rediculous level of RNG :(

Soldato
I wouldn't worry I didn't craft anything apart from mods until hitting WT1, you level gear so quickly the crafted items are basically out levelled in no time unless you desperately want to keep using a particular weapon.

Crafting weapons/gear is pretty much pointless even in the WTs apart from the odd exotic or crafting for projects.

I have used it for a few weapons whilst levelling up.

Weapon drops for me seems about 45% shotguns, 45% smgs, 10% everything else.

So getting a decent LMG or AR is quite rare, so when I go for long enough without one dropping and my DPS is too low, I craft my way out. When I was level 29 the LMG I crafted had almost double DPS over what I had equipped. This LMG carried me through to WT1 about 4-5 hours of gameplay before a better one dropped.

Associate
id be interested in a clan if anyone wants to set a second one up.

i think there might already be a 2nd and possibly a 3rd lol

So the next big update (Title Update 3) is due next week which will include the raid data which will be unlocked later. Bit sad to see they are not increasing gearscore cap from the raid, lets hope theres some good changes incoming

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...Developer-Update-Gear-Score-in-Title-Update-3

this is what im waiting for now, not logged in for a few days now as i dont see the point in trying to farm gear when theyre changing lots of stuff... may aswell wait and see whats good

Back
Top Bottom