**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Man of Honour
Who really cares? The guy lost his spark when he had the Mayweather fight and made more money than he’ll ever need.

He’ll no doubt be back when he’s bored but as a once big McGregor fan, I personally couldn’t care less anymore

Soldato
Who really cares? The guy lost his spark when he had the Mayweather fight and made more money than he’ll ever need.

He’ll no doubt be back when he’s bored but as a once big McGregor fan, I personally couldn’t care less anymore

100% this - I'm still not entirely sure when he went from a likeable underdog to a megastar - don't get me wrong, he's great to watch and an absolute master at promotion but the way he's allowed to pick and choose his fights when he's not once defended a title is getting a bit old now!

Soldato
Got to love Paul Craig - never the most exciting but just grinds away and a great win from him, pleased for him as I fear he's one loss away from retiring every time he fights!! Great technique to get the finish.

Two KO's of the year on one card??? Two beauties!

Hermansson looks weird but got the job done!

Associate
Another surprise! Have to feel Gaethje saved himself a lot of post-fight pain by getting it done early. At least he'll be able to walk tomorrow!

Just catching up with the latest One FC. A really good event. Eddie Alvarez beaten in the first round in his debut! Demetrious Johnson did better, winning in the second round after a close battle in the first. Great to see Angela Lee fighting again. A proper challenge too, taking on the Strawweight champ in an attempt to become a two division champion. She almost got a submission at the end of the fourth but couldn't quite get there. Ultimately her opponent was too good with her own striking, and too strong for Lee to handle.

Last edited:
Associate
Best card of the year so far. The co-main was great. Max needs to grow his frame into 155lbs but he looked so drained on the scales I'm not sure he can put on that much muscle.

And Khalil Rountree looked like a beast. His muay thai was nasty.

Associate
Well, Thug Rose would have won that if she hadn't have lost. She looked great right up to the moment she got dropped on her head. A real shame, but Andrade is a Tank who never quits. Great fight.

Back
Top Bottom