Good stag locations for brits in USA

Associate
It will be in may next year so vegas be hot then which is good for the pools.

I'm in Vegas right now, great time of year for the weather. 30 degrees today and looking to be 33 tomorrow. Here with my 4 year old boy for his first Vegas experience and he is loving it.

Also been for boxing (Ricky Hatton lost both times I went :( ) and a stag do and I wish all my mates weren't married as another stag here would be awesome.

Associate
Thailand :p. Same flight time as Vegas...

Personally i would say Vegas. You can eat well. Shows, tonnes of activities, accessible, gamble, pool parties... I had mine there. Although some great suggestions for southern states which sound epic.

Man of Honour
Soldato
It depends what you want out of the trip. New Orleans i.e the French Quarter is possibly the best night out in the US and dirt cheap too. bourbon Street trawl is bucket list material, amazing atmosphere. I've been lucky enough to do it twice.

I loved Nashville, very clean compared to New Orleans but was 24/7 live music and bars and more importantly hot Southern girls everywhere.

I'd pick both over Las Vegas anyday.
This.

I live pretty much slap-bang between Nashville and Memphis and can get a list of places to go if you end up in either of those. I don't think there's enough to do in Memphis for a full week but it's about 3.5hrs drive from Nashville and Beale Street is definitely worth a night.

I'd also rate New Orleans over Vegas for a night out, 100%.

Soldato
It all really depends when you're going... Between now and end of Oct ? Stay away from place like miami and the keys and go for more the NE such as Boston. Too hot in FL and vice versa, you don't wanna be going to Boston in Winter, cos it'll be cold and miserable. Vegas also gets hot in summer, but most people don't go outside. Personally i'd opt for some of the amazing trails just outside, such as red rock canyon. But again summer time things get a little toasty. Winter is a fansastic time to go visit Vegas. Do Mount Henderson and even perhaps ski, then get yourself into the desert for some trails all in a day.

Associate
Done Vegas, NY, Boston, San Fran, Tahoe. I can’t emphasise enough, do not go to Boston. I found the people super moody with tonnes of attitude, not very good nightlife, everything about was just very Meh.

For a stag it has to be Vegas or NY. NY is a better place, great city with loads of food and drink options and easy/ cheap tourist things to do. Vegas is basically a dump with some awesome buildings but there’s so much to do there, especially ‘stag’ related that it should probably be your number 1 choice. Both of these options are going to cost a bomb so make sure all the people going are prepared for the wallet hit.

Back
Top Bottom