Doris Day dead

Permabanned
Did she pass on by the light of the silvery moon? She was indeed a stunner, but she made a good age. I always liked a quote from her that said something akin to "Wrinkles are hereditary, you get them from your kids".

Commissario
It's all about Imagination. I used to imagine we were dancing Cheek to Cheek but I Confess I didn't see many of her films. For All We Knew, she could have been an even bigger star! As I heard about this earlier, I had That Old Feeling of being Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered and then I remembered that tonight there will be No Moon At All.

Our Day Will Come though and I have High Hopes that she'll Dream a Little Dream of Me.

Soldato
I could never hear about Doris Day without recalling Dorothy Parker's snide little comment of "I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin."

But RIP. I honestly didn't know she was still alive. I know a lot of people enjoyed her films.

EDIT: I read in the article she was a big Animal Welfare advocate. Speaks well of her. My thoughts with her loved ones.

Permabanned
It's all about Imagination. I used to imagine we were dancing Cheek to Cheek but I Confess I didn't see many of her films. For All We Knew, she could have been an even bigger star! As I heard about this earlier, I had That Old Feeling of being Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered and then I remembered that tonight there will be No Moon At All.

Our Day Will Come though and I have High Hopes that she'll Dream a Little Dream of Me.

You've either been Googling or you are older than I thought.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom