Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
I was wondering, it sounded suspicious but then he was able to reel off a lot of information about my account so I couldn't be too sure. Sky themselves weren't sure, but being such a big company with so many departments I guess that's understandable. Next time, I'm going to provide a password but one that is incorrect and see what they say.

It could have been Sky, and if the person did not access your account then there would be no trace of it in the account history, so anyone who would have checked could not have verified anything.

What was the call about? They should have mentioned why they were calling.

Soldato
I'm an existing customer, around 13 months into an 18month contract, is it possible for me to enhance my current deal (i.e. use one of your codes and sign up for a further period?) I'm on £25 p/m for HD, Entertainment and the basics only with SkyQ.

Caporegime
OP
I'm an existing customer, around 13 months into an 18month contract, is it possible for me to enhance my current deal (i.e. use one of your codes and sign up for a further period?) I'm on £25 p/m for HD, Entertainment and the basics only with SkyQ.
Sadly not no. Brand new customers only.

Soldato
To be fair, Sky are very open to haggling with existing customers at the moment, despite reading on here that they're cutting that down.

Hmmm, not been my recent experience......we had a great deal of 55.70 for TV (sports hd, cinema, Q multi, hd) on 2tb Q box, with 3 minis (only 2 on at a time) and 29 for BB/phone = £86.70/month...…. BB going up £2 intra contract, which is meh but ok, but TV side offers now expiring and going up +£30

Sky not offered anything much at all on chat just now, anything they offered also had a £15 admin charge(!) which was unremovable, seemingly, so have had to look at cancellation.

Does retention call to customer still happen/generate the best results?

Back
Top Bottom