** FOUND AT THE BACK OF THE RAZER WAREHOUSE BLACKWIDOW TKL MECH KEYBOARD SAVE £35 **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

We thought it was end of life BUT Razer found 70 of these boards at the back of their warehouse. We've grabbed the lot for a discount. These are the last of these (that Razer know of) so once they are gone, they are gone!

Reduced from £85 RRP to £50 - Pre-discounted for your convenience...

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Essential Mechanical USB Keyboard @ £49.99 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raze...ential-Mechanical-USB-Keyboard-KB-090-RA.html
KB090RA_86246_285x255.png
KB090RA_86247_285x255.png
KB090RA_86248_285x255.png
KB090RA_86269_285x255.png

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raze...ential-Mechanical-USB-Keyboard-KB-090-RA.html
Designed specifically for gaming, the all-new Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before.

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Was gonna wait till mine arrived today to confirm its UK Layout, the images on the site and even on the box are just stock photo's. Nik beat me to it though.

OcUK Staff
OP
Was gonna wait till mine arrived today to confirm its UK Layout, the images on the site and even on the box are just stock photo's. Nik beat me to it though.

All Keyboards on OCUK website are UK Layout unless otherwise specified.

Not all vendors send pics of UK layout keyboards before launch so we have to use what they have got. In most cases US Layout images.

Soldato
Are these yellow or green razer switches? Guessing they are green.

Pic on the box of the switch is green, has "Clicky Keys" with a green background also, so i am assuming Green. Apart from that there is nothing on the box stating otherwise, same info as OC put up. So hope that helps ya a bit.

Back
Top Bottom