The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
4ln6hj.png

Its hard,but with proper gear,communication is doable.As with any raid due time raid beating time will shorten as we get better gear,specs etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone looking for to do the raid? Haven't done it before and surprised there's no matchmaking

I'm always up for a raid, just hardly anyone around when I am online.

I hope that when they look at the figures of how many users have taken part in a raid against the rest of us playing the game, it will only be a matter of time before they introduce matchmaking.

Soldato
I'm always up for a raid, just hardly anyone around when I am online.

I hope that when they look at the figures of how many users have taken part in a raid against the rest of us playing the game, it will only be a matter of time before they introduce matchmaking.

Same. Spent the entire day trying to find a group to play with on Discord got nowhere.

Associate
Same. Spent the entire day trying to find a group to play with on Discord got nowhere.

Its actually worse than this - we needed just 1 player for planned raid,for some family reasons one in our clan couldnt do at the time,so we just looked around for any player (was late friday,so not many around) one came,died,left insta :D
So..You better off without randoms,or those who leaving after 1-2 wipes if somebody makes mistake.Sad players

Soldato
Was deciding to buy this but sounds off putting if there is problems trying to find people to game with. Always some issue with games! Maybe I'd be better buying Forsaken for Destiny 2.
It’s only raids that they have removed match making with, everything else you do had plenty of players to team up with so I wouldn’t let this put you off. I did most of the game solo till endgame when I joined up with ransoms to get through the world tiers

Soldato
Was deciding to buy this but sounds off putting if there is problems trying to find people to game with. Always some issue with games! Maybe I'd be better buying Forsaken for Destiny 2.

There's no matchmaking for the raid, but for other missions etc there is. Never had an issue not finding a good group to play with until the raid, but if there's an OCUK discord it might be easier. Definitely worth picking up imo

Soldato
There's no matchmaking for the raid, but for other missions etc there is. Never had an issue not finding a good group to play with until the raid, but if there's an OCUK discord it might be easier. Definitely worth picking up imo

https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

If they added in matchmaking to raids it would be a nightmare. LFG sites and discords seem to be getting better - the above is for the ocuk clan anyway

Soldato
I've been playing this lately and leveled up to level 18 mostly solo by doing the main missions in random groups. I found a purple LMG when I was level 11 and it's been incredible but as the enemies get harder it's losing it's effectiveness. I haven't found anything close to it. What's the best way to get better weapons?

Back
Top Bottom