Mordhau [first-person Medieval multiplayer fighting game]

Soldato
Normally use the Billhook, but decided to give the famous short spear and shield combo a go:

4873AD1DBC1118923EF7FDECDD3F8AD8CB1E8C17

Associate
I have 2 setups, a normal bloke with an axe and an idiot thats naked with 3 fire bombs for thise choke point battles.

I do think fists are overpowered, the amount of fistings i dish out to burning warriors is hilarious :D

Soldato
Normally use the Billhook, but decided to give the famous short spear and shield combo a go:

4873AD1DBC1118923EF7FDECDD3F8AD8CB1E8C17
You are quite the player aren't you, far better k/d than anyone on the server... you should teach me some of your skills
I was coming 1st or 2nd in duels servers until last night when it felt like it was the first time playing it again, i got slaughtered constantly.......

Soldato
You are quite the player aren't you, far better k/d than anyone on the server... you should teach me some of your skills
I was coming 1st or 2nd in duels servers until last night when it felt like it was the first time playing it again, i got slaughtered constantly.......

Frontline is a different beast to dueling, really it's all about positioning and knowing when to engage and back off to ensure you're not throwing away tickets. I don't really use dueling weapons either, I mainly use Billhook.

I'm not bad at dueling, in frontline I've killed people 4 on 1 before and I win against most people, but some absolutely obliterate me and I literally can't do a thing against them!

Happy to play some games though, add me on steam if you want to hop on a server, my steam is in my signature.

Soldato
Frontline is a different beast to dueling, really it's all about positioning and knowing when to engage and back off to ensure you're not throwing away tickets. I don't really use dueling weapons either, I mainly use Billhook.

I'm not bad at dueling, in frontline I've killed people 4 on 1 before and I win against most people, but some absolutely obliterate me and I literally can't do a thing against them!

Happy to play some games though, add me on steam if you want to hop on a server, my steam is in my signature.
Going to add you very soon and try and find you tonight

Back
Top Bottom