***E3 2019***

Caporegime
Hoping for news on a new Alien game, one of the Mass Effect writers tweeted a picture from Aliens yesterday of Newt in the sewer with an Alien behind her and the caption "SOON..."

Oh my. What do you reckon to a game like Alien: Isolation but you're playing Newt with multiple aliens roaming about. Not sure how they'd make it work but it does sound quite good to me.

Soldato
Oh my. What do you reckon to a game like Alien: Isolation but you're playing Newt with multiple aliens roaming about. Not sure how they'd make it work but it does sound quite good to me.

It's the dream but with the Isolation team mostly split, I don't think it will happen. There was supposed to the an Aliens universe RPG called crucible a while back, maybe that's been revived.

Soldato
OP
Amazon Spain has leaked Rebellion's Zombie Army 4: Dead War. The description after being put through Google Translate;

About

If you thought you were safe, you’re totally wrong. We are in 1946. Europe is in ruins, torn by the nefarious “Plan Z”. A brave band of heroes manages to throw the Führer into hell, but they know little. Hitler’s Hordes are back looking for more. Face the darkness in single-player mode or join your friends as we make your way through the undead Nazis in this spooky shooting game from the creators of Sniper Elite 4.

Key Features

• A creepy new campaign for one to four players.
  • Epic weapons, skills, and improvements.
  • The largest horde mode ever made.
  • The X-ray camera that breaks organs returns.

Soldato
That's great. Recently got into Strange Brigade and it's a lot of fun in horde mode! Wish I didn't overlook it so much at launch. Look forward to that Zombie Army sequel now. Rebellion is quite a good dev, I found.

Associate
That's great. Recently got into Strange Brigade and it's a lot of fun in horde mode! Wish I didn't overlook it so much at launch. Look forward to that Zombie Army sequel now. Rebellion is quite a good dev, I found.

Agreed! The SE games and Zombie spin offs are well polished and have very few bugs - the joy of being a dev that can publish their own games is that they can release when they're truly satisfied with the QC and haven't got the likes of C$shtivision or EA breathing down their necks for release.

Shawrey

Associate
Currently replying SE3 then going back to SE4 - SE5 is out September !

SE5 has no release date. They announced in March that it is in development. They're working on SE VR at the moment as the next flanker to the main series.

I would guess SE5 if anything would be Q1/Q2 2020 as that is their typical release time for main SE games, if not then towards the end of next year... possibly a PS5 release title if PS5 releases around that time.

Shawrey

Soldato
Anyone that thought anthem looked good from the E3 demo needs their head evaluated. That looked trash from the get go -its failure is hardly a surprise.

It's not that they looked good, it's that what we got looked nothing like what was shown, in other words lies.

Soldato
OP
And the third THQ game reveal is, as many had predicted given the clues, a Destroy All Humans remake. This is possibly the first game trailer I've seen featuring Rammstein. No gameplay though.

Back
Top Bottom