Any web developers fancy a project?

Soldato
There should even be some money in it (once it's off the ground)!

Web dev is not my area of expertise whatsoever (I work in animation and video production) but the idea is solid. I've already sorted domain, initial designs and a roadmap with some short term and long term goals.

Happy to divulge more details over email etc.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
Got any use for an AWS solutions architect? Maybe infrastructure, hosting or anything server side?

I don't think so, but could be wrong. I don't know much about AWS, and I'm hoping that the hosting that I've had for years will be suitable for computations and traffic. I'll add you to my list of contacts if that's ok, we may hit snags along the way which you can solve.

Soldato
OP
Sorry for the radio silence, it totally died a death! I spoke to an ex colleague of mine (project manager) who basically said that it's a gdpr nightmare and that the idea is likely to flounce the T&C's of the companies (which is also true). I've got another plan to move forward with the idea but it's much simpler and definitely won't need the same level of input.

Caporegime
That’s a shame, sounded like an interesting little project.

All the best with the other venture though and if you ever have anything going on you need developers for drop me an email.

:)

Back
Top Bottom