***E3 2019***

Soldato
OP
New Yooka Laylee on the way, but only a 2.5D effort this time. :o

Ninja Theory's new project (they of Hellblade, Enslaved etc) has been leaked as well. There's a trailer doing the rounds (filmed on a phone, with no sound and terrible picture quality) - advertised as 4v4 melee brawler type thing with steampunk Overwatchy type characters.

Soldato
I hope Valve announce something before the PC Gaming show just to make Epic look irrelevant.

I don't know, they've something big coming before the end of the year. I can't imagine they'd announce what that is (presuming it is VR related) because the Index is already backlogged till the end of September, and is unavailable in anywhere that isn't in the EU or North America. I wouldn't have thought fuelling demand would have been a good idea with a flagship game. That said, they've said it will be compatible the all the current HMD so you never know. I think though they'll hold it back till September, and use it to fuel a second wind in Index sales and want it to be associated primarily with the Index because the development of said title is said to be built around the hardware. If you've seen the Index/Knuckles controllers in action, you'd understand that line of thinking.

Soldato
Someone put a bullet in this host, an absolute unbearable baffoon. Definitely from the twitch and YouTube generation where he has to get overly excited and shouty over everything.

No wonder gamers still get looked at in the way they do.

Caporegime
Problem is they are doing a single player game, which everyone says can't generate enough money but EA sees the success of SP on PlayStation and gives it a go. This will flop because it's terrible and EA never do an SP game ever again.

Soldato
See, this is why I've always said the Jedi were the bad guys. A stormtrooper does nothing more than push a bloke to the ground, and in response the Jedi goes on a killing spree.

Soldato
What is this Play to give stuff? A helpline for people being bullied online?

That is ludicrous lmao, you can just mute or block people. What are these helplines even supposed to do!?

You got a laugh out of me EA, giving a mill to that 'cause'... congrats.

Soldato
What is this Play to give stuff? A helpline for people being bullied online?

That is ludicrous lmao, you can just mute or block people. What are these helplines even supposed to do!?

You got a laugh out of me EA, giving a mill to that 'cause'... congrats.

You can't possibly be that stupid can you?

Regardless of what people think of EA, they are working with 3 charities that are about bullying, which is one of the most destructive things not only for young people but also for adults. Them donating a million to that 'cause' gives you a laugh?

Obviously the simple answer to being bullied in person, via text, via calls, via social media, having viscous rumours/lies spread around social media, around class mates, circles of friends is to block or mute them.

I have read some stuff on here but your post is probably the most embarrassing yet, give your head a wobble lad.

Soldato
You can't possibly be that stupid can you?

Regardless of what people think of EA, they are working with 3 charities that are about bullying, which is one of the most destructive things not only for young people but also for adults. Them donating a million to that 'cause' gives you a laugh?

Obviously the simple answer to being bullied in person, via text, via calls, via social media, having viscous rumours/lies spread around social media, around class mates, circles of friends is to block or mute them.

I have read some stuff on here but your post is probably the most embarrassing yet, give your head a wobble lad.

Stupid!? Quick somebody DM me the number for that hotline, I'm being bullied!

Once upon a time it would be that you took your licks in school, but that doesn't happen much these days so the little ruffs go online to do it where yes, a simple block solves a lot. An entire charity set up to combat cyber 'bullying' is a farce and you know it, how about we do more to fight cancer or poverty instead of giving counselling to little Timmy because somebody told him he sucked at Overwatch. This is just creating issues where issues don't exist, and if somebody in your friend group is spreading rumours about you, that'll sort itself out if they are actually your friends.

The premise of crap like this is specifically internet bullying, which is an oxymoron if I've ever heard one. Don't worry though, jumping in to defend such a joke will make everyone realise what a good person you are, I'm sure there's still plenty of people who aren't aware of the virtuous saint we have in our midst, so carry on 'lad'.

Back
Top Bottom