Android app recommendation needed

Soldato
Hi. I'm wondering if one of you guys can recommend an app to lock down an android tablet, restricting users to running only one application. The tablet is to be used as a POS paired with a card reader and ideally theres an app that would prevent staff from doing anything else but run the point of sale app.
Thanks in advance.

it used to be android would allow you to lock the current app on screen to be the only one accessaible and if you wanted to leave you had to unlock it. was done by holding the recent apps lists button and doing something there. latest android has changed and may have removed this

Soldato
Well I use Kids Zone to essentially do the same thing with my daughters tablet and it works beautifully, no reason it couldn't be used for non child related stuff.
Cost me around £4 I think for the fully featured stuff, cant remember whats free though.

Soldato
OP
Well I use Kids Zone to essentially do the same thing with my daughters tablet and it works beautifully, no reason it couldn't be used for non child related stuff.
Cost me around £4 I think for the fully featured stuff, cant remember whats free though.
I tried your suggestion earlier and first impressions are that it does exactly what's required. Thanks for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom