Good airflow case

Soldato
I'm looking to replace my lian li alpha 550 for my older games pc, I'm constantly swapping round older graphics cards so it needs to be easy to work on and access (the four thumbscrew method on my current case is annoying me a lot).

My main requirements are:

• High airflow is pretty much a must since my 5970 and gtx 285s are hitting 90 degrees in my current case.
  • Able to house 3 graphics cards, so preferrably 8 pci slots or 7 with space under the bottom one as one of my 285s has an accelero cooler on it.
  • Easy to access for swapping out hardware relatively quickly.
  • Not too expensive, around £100 maximum.

I have been looking at a lot of cases, but I'm not really sure exactly which ones would be the best for my needs, I'd love to have something like one of the older raven cases or a Coolermaster HAF case, but they're not really sold anymore.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Check out Meshify C

I have always liked the look of the Meshify C, my only issue with it really is that it's quite short (although 315mm is plenty for most graphics cards) and the glass panel mounting.

Have you considered a test bench?

I have looked at them a bit, I like the look of something like the thermaltake core p3/p5 and also the lian li/streacom benches, only issue is I have two cats who would love to poke around a test bench.

Soldato
OP
I do really like the look of the meshify s2, a bit more than I was looking to pay for a system that isn't my main pc, but I may have to think about that one as I really like fractal cases. That does make me look at the R6 gunmetal too, which isn't as good for airflow, but looks so nice.

Back
Top Bottom