US: Legion - New Show

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Watched ep 1, and loving it more than season 1 so far. But man, the feels are weird.

I get so sucked into the abstract scenes that it's like a come-down when another scene starts.

Then another bonkers scene and I'm back into it. Up down up down. Never watched something that is emotive in this sense.

As for the episode - loving the Gladys voices. The dance scene was interesting. Shame Farouk has lost his creepy guise, hope it makes a return.

Soldato
Well, that was an unexpected ending. Will be interesting to see how they handle that particular SNAFU, you know with Legion basically being as close to a God as a human/mutant can be. Great version of The Who's Behind Blue Eyes too.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Really enjoyed this... I think.

It went a little bit too abstract/implausible/incoherent for a while but it pulled it off for a decent season finale. I'm surprised its been renewed for a 3rd as I was on the fence with a few episodes and my tolerance for the zany is a bit more than others. Good news tho, I want to see where this goes.

Associate
Gah, had this version of "Behind Blue Eyes" in my head all day now :rolleyes:. Looking forward to next season, will Farouk be the hero? Who knows...

Soldato
Watching season 2.now. Thought I'd seen it but I hadn't so was very happy to know I had whole season to watch before next week.
However...
I don't really understand what's going on. They seemingly jump from place to place or reality to mind and I cannot work out what is the point.
David in season 1 was a split personality but in this one he seems whole but confused by his power or just confused by others wierd minds.

I am baffled atm.

Associate
Wasn't a fan of Season 2, but s03e01 is the best episode so far. I hope Season 3 continues at this level.

Back
Top Bottom