Catch 22 - TV Show

Soldato
stumbled across it on Sky last night and gave it a try due to nowt else being on. was actually MUCH better than the trailer implied, gonna stick w/ it for a few episodes.

Soldato
OP
Watched it and loved it, captured the essence of the book without going too far down the rabbit hole in bits which would not have translated all that well.

Apparently first episode is the weakest as well which bodes good things.

Soldato
lol, did you seriously think it's a BoB equivalent just because they're both set in a war?

another cracking episode, the dialogue is just hilarious.

Soldato
I've been watching this over the last week or so and up to episode 5, wow this has been brilliant. Beautifully made and acted. The guy playing Yossarian has been brilliant really conveying the characters emotion well. Loved every episode so far.

Soldato
from a pretty crappy-looking trailer, this turned out to be one of the most entertaining and amusing things I've seen in a long time. would kinda like a season 2 but it would be totally off source material so there's no telling what the quality would be like.

Soldato
OP
from a pretty crappy-looking trailer, this turned out to be one of the most entertaining and amusing things I've seen in a long time. would kinda like a season 2 but it would be totally off source material so there's no telling what the quality would be like.

I would rather they didn't as I cannot imagine they can capture the same tone without the author's unique input.

Back
Top Bottom